Author Topic: Swalwell says Trump should face 'Crimes Commission' after leaving office  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell says Trump should face 'Crimes Commission' after leaving office
The Democrat's proposal follows a recent statement by the president in opposition to mail-in voting
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

A House Democrat on Friday proposed the creation of a Presidential Crimes Commission, a panel that would investigate allegations against President Trump and his administration after he leaves office.

"I don’t say this lightly: when we escape this Trump hell, America needs a Presidential Crimes Commission. It should be made up of independent prosecutors who look at those who enabled a corrupt president. Example 1: Sabotaging the mail to win an election. #SaveThePostOffice," U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., tweeted.

Swalwell’s tweet follows a recent statement by President Trump that he would actively prevent Democrats from being able to fund the U.S. Postal Service in order to prevent mail-in voting.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/swalwell-says-trump-should-face-crimes-commission-after-leaving-office
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More hot air from a public gas passer. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have FAR better things to do than worry about what idiots like Swallwell are saying.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Luckily for Swalwell the public school system has already cranked out several generations of citizens entirely unable to recognize the parallels between he and today's rat party and the Bolsheviks, Nazis and Red Guard.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
More hot air from a public gas passer.

Have to admit to never hearing of the guy.  Every puke dim deserves their 15 minutes I gusss.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Have to admit to never hearing of the guy.  Every puke dim deserves their 15 minutes I gusss.

I hadn't heard much from or about him eather till he ass tooted on live tv awhile back.  It spoke volumes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

So Swillwell wants to go outside of the justice process to deny Trump due process? Maybe he can try to get Schifftyroo appointed to his fantasy kangaroo court.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.