Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: ‘This President Has Welcomed Interference from Russia Into the Campaign’  (Read 247 times)

Online libertybele

It's never ending ....Trump, Trump, Trump -Russia, Russia Russia.   They're back to the whole Russia saga.  True focus should be on Biden and China!  Also she goes on to worry about Trump stealing the election -- something that the DEMS have claimed since he was sworn in to office.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘This President Has Welcomed Interference from Russia Into the Campaign’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) claimed on MSNBC this morning that President Donald Trump “has welcomed interference from Russia” into the U.S. election campaign.

Pelosi was asked by MSNBC’s Ayman Mohyeldin about Trump claiming that, as Mohyeldin put it, “mail-in voting could lead to foreign interference from countries like Russia, China, North Korea and Iran.”

“Well, this is ironic--or if that’s the word--because this president has welcomed interference from Russia into the campaign,” Pelosi responded.

“And he knows that Russia is 24/7 actively working to help re-elect him,” she said. "So let's--this is a sad situation."

“We take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic,” Pelosi said. “The actions this administration are taking, vis-a-vis our voting system, our sacred right to vote, are a domestic assault on our Constitution.”

“We are fighting in the courts to prevent them from putting up other obstacles to participation, and we are fighting along the internet to make sure that Russia’s attempt to re-elect their friend, Donald Trump, does not steal the election,” Pelosi said.

“We think that the American people—and I think they agree—should decide who will be president of thet United States, not Vladimir Putin,” she said......

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/nancy-pelosi-president-has-welcomed-interference-russia
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Seems to me after four years, Pelosi and company could have produced one piece of evidence to support this conspiracy theory.  Even just one.  She had almost two years of a Rat lackey with a Grand Jury and subpoena powers and she still came up empty.

Of course, a Democrat press isn't about to admit that, so here she is on MSNBC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Seems to me after four years, Pelosi and company could have produced one piece of evidence to support this conspiracy theory.  Even just one.  She had almost two years of a Rat lackey with a Grand Jury and subpoena powers and she still came up empty.

Of course, a Democrat press isn't about to admit that, so here she is on MSNBC.

The louder the rats squawk about Russia, the more involved with China they are in rigging the election. I hope someone else is watching.