Author Topic: Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion  (Read 5309 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2020, 03:34:18 pm »

I knew this was coming.  Its like the dem's doing an in your face we faked citizenship for O  and we''ll do it again for K-ala.

And they will do it again in the future! As will the Republicans.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2020, 03:45:32 pm »
And they will do it again in the future! As will the Republicans.

Fully agree, but why does this have to come up again as election distraction.  We've had 4 years to work the issue, and if this had been started then, SCOTUS would have decided by now....once and for all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2020, 04:03:34 pm »
Fully agree, but why does this have to come up again as election distraction.  We've had 4 years to work the issue, and if this had been started then, SCOTUS would have decided by now....once and for all.

Nobody in the country has "standing."  Nobody.  The courts decided even Electoral College delegates don't have the standing to sue for O'Bastard's obviously forged BC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2020, 04:06:43 pm »
Nobody in the country has "standing."  Nobody.  The courts decided even Electoral College delegates don't have the standing to sue for O'Bastard's obviously forged BC.

Yes! Once again revealing their corruption! But it's not just up to the courts, it is a POLITICAL question as well! 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2020, 04:10:40 pm »

Because the GOP is too busy blowing hot air and putting up smoke and mirror illusions like they are really doing something that would benefit the people and ultimately the American people.  Both sides of the fence have been complete and utter failures!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 04:19:46 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2020, 05:10:26 pm »
Same for my wife. When she was born, her mother was about ten years from becoming naturalized citizen.

So I guess my wife couldn't be Potus.

My father was born in Norway in 1921. His mother, left widowed at age 21, a week before my father was born and a year after her toddler daughter had died, we think from a late wave of “Spanish Flu”, left him behind in Norway with her parents when she immigrated to the US to make a new life for herself and later remarried another Norwegian immigrant. She later came back for him and brought him to the US in 1929.

My father did not have his US citizenship on December 8, 1941 when he, like so many other young men, and by this time my dad considered himself a red blooded American, a NY Yankees fan, his only accent being now that of a Northern New Jerseyite, tried to enlist for military duty. But he was not allowed to voluntarily enlist at the time because of his citizenship status.

But some eight months later he was drafted. I know that makes no sense but it happened that way. The thing was that my father had taken a job as an apprentice carpenter/maintenance worker for the NY Central railroad and because his job was considered essential war work, he could have taken a deferment but didn’t. He actually wanted to fight in Europe but because he had relatives in Nazi occupied Norway, he was sent to the SPT. 

FWIW, his grandfather in Norway, the man who raised him for his first 6 years, was vehemently anti-Nazi/anti-Fascist and had to hide out with the Norwegian underground during the last year of occupation for printing anti-occupation/anti-Nazi leaflets using the printing press at the newspaper where he had worked as a typesetter and standing in the back yard of his house firing his pistol at German planes as they flew over his house among other resistance actions, resulting in the SS putting a warrant out for his arrest. Somehow my father's grandfather managed to get a few letters out of occupied Norway while in the remote mountain’s with the underground that made their way all the way to my dad in the SPT, telling him to kill some Fascist Japs for him and praising the US for killing those Nazi bastards.

And in the Pacific my father served with honor and distinction in an infantry unit, earning 2 Purple Hearts, and several commendations/metals for bravery in battle. Very near the end of the war, he was slightly wounded in a battle on some little island were 70% of his unit, including all the officers were killed in action after being ordered to take out a heavily fortified Japanese defense on top of a mountain that can be compared to Viet Nam’s Hamburger Hill – a futile and unnecessary order as a few days later it was taken out by aircraft bombs.

During the battle, he was given a “field” promotion to Master Sergeant and assumed command of the remaining unit and was instrumental in getting the remaining forces off of the field of slaughter. But to make matters worse, he contracted malaria and was given sulfa drugs which he was allergic to and almost died as a result. He always said “What the Japs failed to do (kill me), the US Army damned near succeeded”.

After he came back he was bumped back to PFC with his increase in pay taken back, something he always resented and the reason he didn’t re-enlist after being approached to do so even with the promise of a raise in rank back to Master Sergeant with promises of a state side assignment training new troops as a drill Sargent.  He told both my brother and me that he was glad he didn’t because if he had, he’d probably never met out mother and we’d never been born. Plus, as he also told us, he’d likely have ended up in the Korean War and believed he’d literally dodged the bullet too many times to tempt fate.

He was sent home on a hospital ship that was the first US military ship to steam under the San Francisco Bay Bridge after VJ Day. He was standing on the deck of the troop transport ship when it sailed under the bridge on his way over and swore that if he lived to return home, he’d be topside to see it again coming home.  And he did. Even though he was still very weak, he talked a USN nurse into letting him go topside. She, who technically outranked him relented and gave him a heavy wool sweater and let him go. He related many times how cold it was and how thick the fog was but just as the ship came to the bridge the fog lifted and he saw all the cars had stopped, the people having gotten out to wave and wave US flags. He told me he cried tears of joy and also tears of sorrow thinking about all the good men he had served with who didn’t make it back home.

About a year after the war after spending some lost months drinking and partying too much, probably dealing with what we now know as PTSD, he met my mother and they married 3 months later. And he settled down and started a small business building houses and garages with a GI loan.

My brother was born in 1948 but my father did not become a naturalized citizen until 1949.

Both he and my mother who was there for the ceremony related that the judge conducing the swearing in ceremony told my father that in his opinion this was a merely a formality and that he considered that my father became a US citizen when he was inducted into the US Army in 1943 when swearing the military oath and having reviewed his military record, said he had more than earned his citizenship.

I was born in 1961 after my father became naturalized so I like to kid my older brother that I’m a true “natural born” citizen and eligible to be POTUS and he isn’t and can’t. But I’m joking because that is BS.  My older brother is just as much as a US citizen as I am with all the same rights and privileges that come with that.

Under this line of thinking regarding who is “natural born citizen” keep in mind that only one of Trump’s children is eligible to become POTUS and that is (shudders) Tiffany because neither Ivana or Melania were naturalized citizens when their children with Trump were born.

There are only two types of US citizens – those who were born here (natural) and those who are not and have to become naturalized.

If there were some sort of 3 level of citizenship for those born to one or two parents who were foreign born and not naturalized citizens at the time of their children’s birth in the US, those children would have to go through some sort of naturalization process, and of course they don’t because there is no such distinction.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2020, 05:44:58 pm »

The courts.

Lawyers who are too incompetent to be successful practicing lawyers.

What did Shakespeare say?

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2020, 06:20:22 pm »
My father was born in Norway in 1921. His mother, left widowed at age 21, a week before my father was born and a year after her toddler daughter had died, we think from a late wave of “Spanish Flu”, left him behind in Norway with her parents when she immigrated to the US to make a new life for herself and later remarried another Norwegian immigrant. She later came back for him and brought him to the US in 1929.

My father did not have his US citizenship on December 8, 1941 when he, like so many other young men, and by this time my dad considered himself a red blooded American, a NY Yankees fan, his only accent being now that of a Northern New Jerseyite, tried to enlist for military duty. But he was not allowed to voluntarily enlist at the time because of his citizenship status.

But some eight months later he was drafted. I know that makes no sense but it happened that way. The thing was that my father had taken a job as an apprentice carpenter/maintenance worker for the NY Central railroad and because his job was considered essential war work, he could have taken a deferment but didn’t. He actually wanted to fight in Europe but because he had relatives in Nazi occupied Norway, he was sent to the SPT. 

FWIW, his grandfather in Norway, the man who raised him for his first 6 years, was vehemently anti-Nazi/anti-Fascist and had to hide out with the Norwegian underground during the last year of occupation for printing anti-occupation/anti-Nazi leaflets using the printing press at the newspaper where he had worked as a typesetter and standing in the back yard of his house firing his pistol at German planes as they flew over his house among other resistance actions, resulting in the SS putting a warrant out for his arrest. Somehow my father's grandfather managed to get a few letters out of occupied Norway while in the remote mountain’s with the underground that made their way all the way to my dad in the SPT, telling him to kill some Fascist Japs for him and praising the US for killing those Nazi bastards.

And in the Pacific my father served with honor and distinction in an infantry unit, earning 2 Purple Hearts, and several commendations/metals for bravery in battle. Very near the end of the war, he was slightly wounded in a battle on some little island were 70% of his unit, including all the officers were killed in action after being ordered to take out a heavily fortified Japanese defense on top of a mountain that can be compared to Viet Nam’s Hamburger Hill – a futile and unnecessary order as a few days later it was taken out by aircraft bombs.

During the battle, he was given a “field” promotion to Master Sergeant and assumed command of the remaining unit and was instrumental in getting the remaining forces off of the field of slaughter. But to make matters worse, he contracted malaria and was given sulfa drugs which he was allergic to and almost died as a result. He always said “What the Japs failed to do (kill me), the US Army damned near succeeded”.

After he came back he was bumped back to PFC with his increase in pay taken back, something he always resented and the reason he didn’t re-enlist after being approached to do so even with the promise of a raise in rank back to Master Sergeant with promises of a state side assignment training new troops as a drill Sargent.  He told both my brother and me that he was glad he didn’t because if he had, he’d probably never met out mother and we’d never been born. Plus, as he also told us, he’d likely have ended up in the Korean War and believed he’d literally dodged the bullet too many times to tempt fate.

He was sent home on a hospital ship that was the first US military ship to steam under the San Francisco Bay Bridge after VJ Day. He was standing on the deck of the troop transport ship when it sailed under the bridge on his way over and swore that if he lived to return home, he’d be topside to see it again coming home.  And he did. Even though he was still very weak, he talked a USN nurse into letting him go topside. She, who technically outranked him relented and gave him a heavy wool sweater and let him go. He related many times how cold it was and how thick the fog was but just as the ship came to the bridge the fog lifted and he saw all the cars had stopped, the people having gotten out to wave and wave US flags. He told me he cried tears of joy and also tears of sorrow thinking about all the good men he had served with who didn’t make it back home.

About a year after the war after spending some lost months drinking and partying too much, probably dealing with what we now know as PTSD, he met my mother and they married 3 months later. And he settled down and started a small business building houses and garages with a GI loan.

My brother was born in 1948 but my father did not become a naturalized citizen until 1949.

Both he and my mother who was there for the ceremony related that the judge conducing the swearing in ceremony told my father that in his opinion this was a merely a formality and that he considered that my father became a US citizen when he was inducted into the US Army in 1943 when swearing the military oath and having reviewed his military record, said he had more than earned his citizenship.

I was born in 1961 after my father became naturalized so I like to kid my older brother that I’m a true “natural born” citizen and eligible to be POTUS and he isn’t and can’t. But I’m joking because that is BS.  My older brother is just as much as a US citizen as I am with all the same rights and privileges that come with that.

Under this line of thinking regarding who is “natural born citizen” keep in mind that only one of Trump’s children is eligible to become POTUS and that is (shudders) Tiffany because neither Ivana or Melania were naturalized citizens when their children with Trump were born.

There are only two types of US citizens – those who were born here (natural) and those who are not and have to become naturalized.

If there were some sort of 3 level of citizenship for those born to one or two parents who were foreign born and not naturalized citizens at the time of their children’s birth in the US, those children would have to go through some sort of naturalization process, and of course they don’t because there is no such distinction.

So I guess that in the future the son of illegal immigrants on their way out of the country after being deported who was birthed in the airport bathroom on their way out can be President 35 years later because some CNN Journalists legal opinion of the 14th amendment says so. 

OK with you?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 06:26:34 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2020, 07:35:05 pm »
So I guess that in the future the son of illegal immigrants on their way out of the country after being deported who was birthed in the airport bathroom on their way out can be President 35 years later because some CNN Journalists legal opinion of the 14th amendment says so. 

OK with you?

What kind of misdirected misogynistic bastard...ahem...bastard are you to not in include a female in your description?

Hint: I agree.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 07:35:56 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2020, 07:37:26 pm »
Not all immigrants are "ILLEGALS"

https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/a33584703/kamala-harris-parents/
The problem with that, iirc, is that to get a student visa, you have to affirm that you are seeking to attend school, and NOT immigrate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2020, 07:41:23 pm »
The problem with that, iirc, is that to get a student visa, you have to affirm that you are seeking to attend school, and NOT immigrate.

:yowsa: Thank you!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2020, 07:44:45 pm »
:yowsa: Thank you!
Simply enough, that would preclude any claims of intent to become citizens.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2020, 08:03:03 pm »
I do not believe this is a persuasive winning issue and argument.

We have already had Obama.

We already saw Cruz run.

But go ahead and knock yourselves out.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2020, 08:34:39 pm »

Back in the early 80s my older brother and I were attending the University of Idaho in Moscow. GO  Vandals!

My dad was invited to join a USAID project to Egypt. He accepted and asked if we wanted to go?

Long story short. We went in on student visas. There is a(n)  American university there. We went in on nine month student visas. Tuition was way far too much do we didn't t attend the university. But man did we get schooled. When that visa ran out the Egyptian gov people came to the door and told us we had to leave. They weren't asses about it. They made it clear. We could extend on a tourist visa, or leave.

The plan all along was to leave. My brother and I spent six weeks drinking across western Europe.I

I mean Turing. No. I mean touring. No...just say know. (Note to self)

My main point being, is that a large number of countries still track and  cull out illegals.

Current reality is that the big money players in Europe have gone from colonisation to colonisation.

And that begs the question. @Absalom

Colonisation. Lol at Europe. Then look at us.

Who is doing the asseffing? Who is accepting the  asseffing? Or is it that all parties are so orgiastic....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2020, 08:48:54 pm »

We already saw Cruz run.

Despite what you belive to be a winning issue, I consider it to be a very important one and thank you for giving me permission to pursue it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2020, 08:50:39 pm »
There are typos in my last reply. Posting from an Amazon Fire tablet.

I am tired of their auto correct bullshit. Takes to much time to fix it.

Which is apropos. Too many people trying to deal with their bullshit  their bullshit all they can do is try to fix their bullshit.

That is it. This post took me 12 minutes to write.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2020, 09:04:43 pm »
There are typos in my last reply. Posting from an Amazon Fire tablet.

I am tired of their auto correct bullshit. Takes to much time to fix it.

Which is apropos. Too many people trying to deal with their bullshit  their bullshit all they can do is try to fix their bullshit.

That is it. This post took me 12 minutes to write.

I have an Amazon Fire Tablet.  It's the last machine I'll use in the house for web browsing.  Silk Sux.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2020, 09:15:50 pm »
I have an Amazon Fire Tablet.  It's the last machine I'll use in the house for web browsing.  Silk Sux.

Silk Sux.

I take part in the blame because I got this tablet to read books on. I am on my 54th book this year. Sort of. I have Kindle Unlimited and my 50th book is a compilation of Arthur C Clarke's short stories.

That is around a thousand pages. The thing with short stories is you really have to read the entire script.

Whereas, in a book series, you can blow by the blow by.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2020, 10:33:28 pm »
A page that someone has set up, detailing Harris' issues regarding "natural born citizenship":
http://www.usnaturalborncitizen.com/kamalaharris.html

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2020, 11:44:01 pm »
Here's some more info I'd posted on another thread:

Is Kamala Harris eligible to be Joe Biden's VP?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/is_kamala_harris_eligible_to_be_joe_bidens_vp.html#.XzL3qjM1fbw.emailAugust%2010,%202020

But not so fast.  Harris is constitutionally ineligible to be VPOTUS (12th Amendment) or POTUS (Article 2).  She is not — nor can she ever be — a natural born citizen, the highest standard of citizenship mandated by the Constitution for the president and commander-in-chief.  The Founding Fathers wanted a higher standard of citizenship for the POTUS because they did not want any competing allegiances with foreign governments.

Harris was born in Oakland, California on October 20, 1964, to an Indian citizen mother and a Jamaican citizen father.  Thus, Harris is a native-born American citizen, or a citizen pursuant to what I refer to as the anchor baby provision of the 14th Amendment.

But wait, there is more!  Harris may be a native-born American citizen by the accident of her birth and in my opinion an erroneous 14th Amendment interpretation, but she is also a citizen of Jamaica.

Under Chapter 2 of the Constitution of Jamaica, a person born in Jamaica after August 5, 1962, or born outside Jamaica after that date to a parent who is a Jamaican citizen, is automatically considered a Jamaican citizen at birth.  Furthermore, under current Jamaican legislation, citizens of Jamaica can hold multiple nationalities.  And this status does not prohibit serving in the legislature of Jamaica!

Imagine that: a vice president or president of the United States with concurrent citizenship with another foreign government — a person with clearly divided loyalties and an ability and opportunity to participate in governmental proceedings of another country, travel on another country's passport, and legally take up residence in that country.

Specifically, Chapter 2 (entitled Citizenship) of the Jamaica Constitution, Section 3C states:

Every person born outside Jamaica shall become a citizen of Jamaica -

on the sixth day of August 1962, in the case of a person born before that date; or
        on the date of his/her birth, in the case of a person born on or after the sixth day of August 1962,

if, at that date, his/her father or mother is a citizen of Jamaica by birth, descent, or registration by virtue of marriage to a citizen of Jamaica.

Harris was born Oct. 20, 1964, and her father was a citizen of Jamaica at the time of her birth.  Therefore, the law of Jamaica is clear: Kamala Harris is a citizen of Jamaica, pursuant to Section 3Cb of the Constitution of Jamaica.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2020, 07:54:52 am »

We already saw Cruz run.

With Obama and Cruz, at least one parent was a US Citizen. With Harris, neither one was.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2020, 07:26:35 pm »
Citizen Seeks “Court Order” to Kamala Harris to Prove Constitutional Eligibility

The Post & Email by Robert Laity 8/14/2020

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/08/14/citizen-seeks-court-order-to-kamala-harris-to-prove-constitutional-eligibility/

The Honorable William P. Barr
Attorney General of the United States
via Brian A. Benczkowski
DOJ Criminal Division
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.

20530-0001                                                                                                                             August 13, 2020

Re:  Information in the nature of a Quo Warranto at common law

Dear U.S. Attorney General Barr,

This letter constitutes a Petition to the United States government for redress of grievances under the provision of the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

It also requests that the Department of Justice seek a Writ of Quo Warranto against Vice-Presidential candidate Kamala D. Harris, whom it is alleged by me is not an Article II “Natural Born Citizen of the United States and therefore is constitutionally barred from becoming President and/or Vice-President of the United States.

In the name of the government, I seek a court order requiring her to show cause as to her eligibility and right to hold the office of Vice-President and/or President of the United States under Article II, Sec. 1,Clause 5:

“No person except a natural born citizen…shall  be
Eligible for the office of President”

-and under’

The 12th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution:

“No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President
shall be eligible to that of vice-president of the United States.”

-2-

More at link.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2020, 07:40:02 pm »
Citizen Seeks “Court Order” to Kamala Harris to Prove Constitutional Eligibility

The Post & Email by Robert Laity 8/14/2020

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/08/14/citizen-seeks-court-order-to-kamala-harris-to-prove-constitutional-eligibility/

I don't have much hope, but:  :crossed:
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2020, 07:44:23 pm »
With Obama and Cruz, at least one parent was a US Citizen. With Harris, neither one was.

Exactly -- but I don't expect this case to even be heard and if it is, I don't expect them to rule against here and it will set a huge precedent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2020, 07:51:39 pm »
Exactly -- but I don't expect this case to even be heard and if it is, I don't expect them to rule against here and it will set a huge precedent.
Oh, I suspect a considerable amount of energy may be expended by someone merely trying to establish standing, which won't be established because there is no harm until such person is sworn in, and then nothing will be done because the person HAS been sworn in.
Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason

C S Lewis