Author Topic: Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion  (Read 5302 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2020, 01:53:15 am »
I wouldn't @Elderberry but it does not follow that your children born under those circumstances are eligible to run for president or vice president.  They are not.

I've never claimed that they are eligible.  My point is that all Immigrants can't be Painted with the Illegal Brush.

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2020, 02:04:30 am »
I've never claimed that they are eligible.  My point is that all Immigrants can't be Painted with the Illegal Brush.

Yes, there are other circumstances that enter into the equation, but the vast majority who are here illegally, are just that - illegal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2020, 02:06:08 am »

If you rephrased that to say all foreigners in this country are not here illegally I would agree with you but the word "immigrant" has a specific meaning:

Definition of immigrant:

one that immigrates:

such as

a: a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence

b: a plant or animal that becomes established in an area where it was previously unknown

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigrant
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 02:06:56 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2020, 02:07:05 am »

There is a huge difference between Immigrants, or Emigrants, and illegals.

Malice Aforethought. Paint that picture.

I've seen this movie, @Elderberry

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2020, 02:09:47 am »
More to the point.

In history, most immigrants or emigrants didn't come here to resort to the shit they were fleeing.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2020, 02:12:32 am »
Yes, there are other circumstances that enter into the equation, but the vast majority who are here illegally, are just that - illegal.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. The vast majority of immigrants are NOT ILLEGALS.

Key findings about U.S. immigrants

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/

Online libertybele

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2020, 02:31:49 am »

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/

Anyone who comes over the border illegally and then resides illegally in this country are still here illegally at that time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2020, 02:42:42 am »
JFC, the first bitrther attempt with Obama failed and it failed in yuge way! Far as I'm concered she is elgibile. She was born here in America. Case close. Just focus on the main issues. Not this.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2020, 02:46:55 am »

IMHO the PEW research Center has taken great liberties with the use of the word "Immigrants" in that graphic. 

Legal residents are not immigrants until and if they apply and do what is necessary to become citizens.

Illegals are not immigrants in any sense of the word.

Naturalized Citizens are just that. Citizens.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2020, 02:48:21 am »
JFC, the first bitrther attempt with Obama failed and it failed in yuge way! Far as I'm concered she is elgibile. She was born here in America. Case close. Just focus on the main issues. Not this.

You can do as you please @kevindavis but this IS hugely important and I will not let it go!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2020, 03:06:25 am »
BOTH of Harris' parents were NOT citizens -- therefore they were in this country ILLEGALLY when she

On visas for work, tourism, school is not illegal.

Can  you give cites that they were present in the US Illegally
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2020, 03:23:17 am »
You can do as you please @kevindavis but this IS hugely important and I will not let it go!

@kevindavis

You are far more knowledgeable fact wise. Meaning citing.  @Bigun

The ONLY reason the obama issue failed was because the PTB overrode the Constitution.

It flat pisses me off that people say "we have been through this", Or, "a big mouth full of bullshit".

It isn't settled. It isn't over. And any one of you who can't SEE it clearly, through that Constitutional language, have become the enemy of this Republic. Sit on your asses and comply. COMPLY. Then STFU.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2020, 03:30:56 am »
There was that hand in the face meme.

Every so called conservative here that says this issue is settled has been blinded by their own righteousness. Tired of hearing about it. It ain't worth fighting for. Tell a lie long enough until you believe it and then call yourself right. And conservative.

FU.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2020, 03:36:18 am »
Biden and Harris are ripe for issues for Trump to target, and I dare say make mincemeat of them.

Starting with TAXES, TAXES, TAXES!!  Oh yes, let's increase those right back up to 90%.

Green New Deal, the brain child of a bartender turned Congressional representative, and now the architect of the Democommie Party.  Both these knuckleheads fully endorsed that insane nonsense.  There goes my beef, your beef.  What can I say, Charlton Heston comes to mind and they will have to pry my beef from my cold dead hands!

And then there is the end of air flight, end of the combustion engine, so you best invest in good walking shoes.

And then there is one of two existential issues for the two of them, climate change, and systemic racism.  Frankly, I have never witnessed either in 66 years on this planet, and believe me, I have been all over.

And then there is the issue that Biden is senile.  Certainly there is about 10% of the Dems and Independents that cannot bring themselves to vote for the two of them for that issue alone.

And last but not least, there is the dumb as a rock factor.  He has an excuse, he is senile, but Harris, she is just plain dumb.  She was one of the first to buy the Jessie Smolett nonsense.  Yes indeed, two Trump supporters at 2AM with temperatures around 10 degrees F outside, laying in wait for a gay black man.  Amazing just how dumb she is.  At no time did I buy that bullsh*t.  Neither did the Chicago police, but hey, they don't count.

I say the victory for the Republicans is huge in November.  HUGE!!!!  It will not be 49 states for Trump, as it was for Reagan, but it will be 40 states.  Yes, 40 states, and he will carry Republicans across the finish line, and nary a one will acknowledge their fate due to his efforts.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2020, 04:06:04 am »
Biden and Harris are ripe for issues for Trump to target, and I dare say make mincemeat of them.

Starting with TAXES, TAXES, TAXES!!  Oh yes, let's increase those right back up to 90%.

Green New Deal, the brain child of a bartender turned Congressional representative, and now the architect of the Democommie Party.  Both these knuckleheads fully endorsed that insane nonsense.  There goes my beef, your beef.  What can I say, Charlton Heston comes to mind and they will have to pry my beef from my cold dead hands!

And then there is the end of air flight, end of the combustion engine, so you best invest in good walking shoes.

And then there is one of two existential issues for the two of them, climate change, and systemic racism.  Frankly, I have never witnessed either in 66 years on this planet, and believe me, I have been all over.

And then there is the issue that Biden is senile.  Certainly there is about 10% of the Dems and Independents that cannot bring themselves to vote for the two of them for that issue alone.

And last but not least, there is the dumb as a rock factor.  He has an excuse, he is senile, but Harris, she is just plain dumb.  She was one of the first to buy the Jessie Smolett nonsense.  Yes indeed, two Trump supporters at 2AM with temperatures around 10 degrees F outside, laying in wait for a gay black man.  Amazing just how dumb she is.  At no time did I buy that bullsh*t.  Neither did the Chicago police, but hey, they don't count.

I say the victory for the Republicans is huge in November.  HUGE!!!!  It will not be 49 states for Trump, as it was for Reagan, but it will be 40 states.  Yes, 40 states, and he will carry Republicans across the finish line, and nary a one will acknowledge their fate due to his efforts.

So many valid points. But do you really believe that they are playing this show with the thought of utter defeat?

This is Plan B.

Do you really think that Soros and worse think this their best shot?

Comon man. This a shitshow for the effing ignorant to swell as they are doing now. But they are mere cannon fodder, byte time, until Plan A.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2020, 04:27:02 am »
@libertybele

Back to your statement:
My wife was NOT a citizen when all of my 3 children were born. Would you also claim my WIFE was in this country ILLEGALLY?????

Same for my wife. When she was born, her mother was about ten years from becoming naturalized citizen.

So I guess my wife couldn't be Potus.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2020, 04:59:45 am »
Same for my wife. When she was born, her mother was about ten years from becoming naturalized citizen.

So I guess my wife couldn't be Potus.

So I guess you married her in the hope she could be.

My point being that despite questions raised to Harris being Constitutionally eligible, is she really eligible to be POTUS?

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 05:04:32 am by bigheadfred »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2020, 01:56:26 pm »
So I guess you married her in the hope she could be.

My point being that despite questions raised to Harris being Constitutionally eligible, is she really eligible to be POTUS?

The answer to that question is clearly NO!  But it doesn't much matter if there is no one willing to stand up and FIGHT to preserve the constitution!  There have been forces trying to erode it from before the ink was dry on the paper and that continues to this very day!

I do not believe that the Democrats are nominating people they KNOW to be Constitutionally ineligible by accident!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2020, 02:27:21 pm »
Makes one wonder how this argument would play out if one or both of her parents were citizens of Russia (or the USSR) at the time?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2020, 02:37:35 pm »
My $.02?

Rather than be distracted by a "birther" issue that won't be resolved by November 3rd anyway, we need to hammer this bitch for her views that are an eyelash from communism instead.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2020, 02:41:16 pm »
My $.02?

Rather than be distracted by a "birther" issue that won't be resolved by November 3rd anyway, we need to hammer this bitch for her views that are an eyelash from communism instead.

I'm capable of doing two things at the same time but to each his own!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2020, 03:05:08 pm »
RE the original article:  That train left the station when the Rats decided O'Bastard was eligible in 2008.  Only when it's a Republican being questioned will anybody remember what a NBC is, according to the law.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2020, 03:11:11 pm »
RE the original article:  That train left the station when the Rats decided O'Bastard was eligible in 2008.  Only when it's a Republican being questioned will anybody remember what a NBC is, according to the law.

And that is a VERY sad commentary if you ask me!  Dr. Eastman, Larry Klayman, and a host of others are exactly right about this and allowing that to be undermined presents great danger to this Republic!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2020, 03:29:15 pm »
I'm capable of doing two things at the same time but to each his own!

Yes, each to their own, but in a battlefield strategy, (and yes we are at war) fragmenting attack forces usually is not a winning hand.

The true 100% 24/7 focus needs to be convincing the middle 30% of the voting population that Camel-uh  is a socialist.  I don't think most of that 30% cares much or other whether she is a NBC or not. 

Yeah, its red meat for the base, but they are already voting for Trump anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline AL

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2020, 03:30:25 pm »
I've said this before and I'll repeat:
Force the issue to the Supreme Court.
Make them decide, one way or the other.

Until then, this issue is NOT resolved!

I knew this was coming.  Its like the dem's doing an in your face we faked citizenship for O  and we''ll do it again for K-ala.