Author Topic: Black Lives Matter crowd demands Seattle homeowners 'give up' property: 'We coming for it'  (Read 1626 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Black Lives Matter activists in Seattle are demanding homeowners willingly give up their property to Black people as a form of reparations because they’re “coming for it” one way or the other.

Footage of the new demands was livestreamed Wednesday night by Concrete Reporting via the Periscope app and quickly spread across social media.

“Give up your house,” exclaimed one of dozens of activists marching through a neighborhood. “Give black people back their homes. You’re sitting their comfortably — comfortable as f— as if they didn’t help gentrify this neighborhood. I used to live in this neighborhood and my family was pushed out and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/13/black-lives-matter-crowd-demands-seattle-homeowner/

Will only happen if the homeowner guns are confiscated
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

Come down my street BLM maggots, and see what kind of reception you'll get.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Black Lives Matter crowd demands Seattle homeowners 'give up' property: 'We coming for it'

Well, I guess they can't make their intentions any plainer than that...

Offline roamer_1

There is only one valid reply to this:

Offline Night Hides Not

There is only one valid reply to this:

My son has that flag on his wall.

I wonder how many non-Texans know what the flag represents? I’ve seen the cannon in Gonzales and walked a bit of the park that commemorates the battle.

We’ll be going back in the fall, my grandson will receive his first lessons on Texas history, and I’m going to make sure he’s taught well.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline roamer_1

My son has that flag on his wall.

I wonder how many non-Texans know what the flag represents? I’ve seen the cannon in Gonzales and walked a bit of the park that commemorates the battle.

We’ll be going back in the fall, my grandson will receive his first lessons on Texas history, and I’m going to make sure he’s taught well.

I understand its current iteration and its ties to the Battle of Gonzales, at least peripherally... And not to take away from that at all... but it is an old adage, rooted in the South, and an ancient one too... It always means the same thing...

Online andy58-in-nh

Exactly. We're ready to give them all a high-caliber "welcome".

These are thoughtless and angry fools, encouraged by wicked elitists safely ensconced in gated communities and ivory towers.

That is no basis for a system of rational self-governance.

But that's not their goal.

Their goal is your endless service to their equally endless needs.

If some of you haven't yet figured this out, your time to do so is drawing to a close. 

We are not dealing any longer with "liberals" or "reformers" or even garden variety ideologues.

These are angry, violent, mis-educated revolutionaries who think they deserve whatever you might have, because their political handlers and media propagandists have convinced them that you are presumed guilty of having stolen it from them.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

Exactly. We're ready to give them all a high-caliber "welcome".

These are thoughtless and angry fools, encouraged by wicked elitists safely ensconced in gated communities and ivory towers.

That is no basis for a system of rational self-governance.

But that's not their goal.

Their goal is your endless service to their equally endless needs.

If some of you haven't yet figured this out, your time to do so is drawing to a close. 

We are not dealing any longer with "liberals" or "reformers" or even garden variety ideologues.

These are angry, violent, mis-educated revolutionaries who think they deserve whatever you might have, because their political handlers and media propagandists have convinced them that you are presumed guilty of having stolen it from them.

Perhaps not, but those groups are backed by the DEM party!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I can't think of any better way to say it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"Perhaps not, but those groups are backed by the DEM party!"

No.
It's not the "dem" party... any more.
They may still use that name, but it's another party now.
They're keepin' the real name hid...

Offline libertybele

bele wrote:
"Perhaps not, but those groups are backed by the DEM party!"

No.
It's not the "dem" party... any more.
They may still use that name, but it's another party now.
They're keepin' the real name hid...

I understand what you are saying, but they are still under the DEM umbrella -- the only opposition party to the current GOP party.  BOTH parties have significantly changed and have strayed from the Constitution and their original political platforms all in the name of political correctness in order to gain votes and to assume power in this country. 

Even the Constitution Party which up until the past couple of years maintained their original platform.  Even they have proposed changing their platform in order to gain votes (whether or not they have actually done so, I am not aware, though I was sent an e-mail that they were considering making changes).

In ALL cases, the parties have "cheapened their brand" and what we are now experiencing is this country is the result!

This upcoming election is an absolute disgrace.  It's not about the issues or what the party/candidates stand for.  It's about getting rid of the person who was elected by "We the People"!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Black Lives Matter activists in Seattle are demanding homeowners willingly give up their property to Black people as a form of reparations because they’re “coming for it” one way or the other.

@IsailedawayfromFR

This,more than anything else makes me wish I would younger and healthier so I could move to Seattle and buy property for them to take from me.

Not really. There are still hatchets,machetes,iron pipes,baseball bats with spikes driven through them,etc,etc,etc.

Granted,you have to get a big closer and MUCH more "personal" to properly utilize them,but where is the fun or the satisfaction from doing it from  a thousand yards away?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

Not really. There are still hatchets,machetes,iron pipes,baseball bats with spikes driven through them,etc,etc,etc.

And plenty of guns. Don't forget the guns.

Offline Practical

Are you going to take care of the 'reparation' houses they way you took care of your own neighborhoods? You know there are tons and tons of empty properties in Detroit, help yourselves!
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline LegalAmerican

Full out communists!    Most blacks like that.  Look at Africa.  Any book.  OBAMA, MLK, the demon-rats in congress today.  AOC, MAD MAXINE....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

And plenty of guns. Don't forget the guns.

@roamer_1

The premise was that guns would have been confiscated.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The extreme irony is, even if the Blacks did take over middle class White neighborhoods, in six months or so these neighborhoods would look just like a ghetto. The thing about Black people is that they cannot run from themselves. Until there is a fundamental change in Black Culture as a whole, no matter where they live or in what house, it will always drift right back to where they came from and what they are used to.

This applies to all people, not just Black. The same applies to some poor white people too. The house doesn't matter. It is the person that makes the difference. You can change a person's house, but that will not change a person's basic nature.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 09:18:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

Full out communists!    Most blacks like that.  Look at Africa.  Any book.  OBAMA, MLK, the demon-rats in congress today.  AOC, MAD MAXINE....

That's racist bullcrap.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

The premise was that guns would have been confiscated.

@sneakypete

Yeah... I know.  :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's racist bullcrap.

@roamer_1

Maybe it seems that way to you ,but it is also MOSTLY true. It IS true of Africa.

Offline skeeter

Secular man’s natural state is coveting what others have, ethnicity matters not. And if you are stronger than those who have what you want you can take it from them. Law of the jungle.

Communists have discovered that with a little organization they can become the strongest predator in the jungle. Our system was set up with preventing just that in mind. It’s a shame it is being dismantled with such ease.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 09:27:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Maybe it seems that way to you ,but it is also MOSTLY true. It IS true of Africa.

@sneakypete
Horsesh*t. It is true of EVERYWHERE except the free west. Don't hang color on that crap.

Offline LegalAmerican

The extreme irony is, even if the Blacks did take over middle class White neighborhoods, in six months or so these neighborhoods would look just like a ghetto. The thing about Black people is that they cannot run from themselves. Until there is a fundamental change in Black Culture as a whole, no matter where they live or in what house, it will always drift right back to where they came from and what they are used to.

This applies to all people, not just Black. The same applies to some poor white people too. The house doesn't matter. It is the person that makes the difference. You can change a person's house, but that will not change a person's basic nature.

BINGO!   

Offline LegalAmerican

@roamer_1

:thumbsup: