Author Topic: Kamala’s Nutty Green Vision: Ban Plastic Straws, Limit Red Meat  (Read 824 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Kamala’s Nutty Green Vision: Ban Plastic Straws, Limit Red Meat
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 04:26:30 pm »
nope. Never seen the like in my whole life. Must be in a part of the store I don't go... :shrug:
Lessee...nope, not next to the toilet paper, coffee, flour, or salt (unless it's a really small store). :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Re: Kamala’s Nutty Green Vision: Ban Plastic Straws, Limit Red Meat
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2020, 11:40:16 pm »
Lessee...nope, not next to the toilet paper, coffee, flour, or salt (unless it's a really small store). :laugh:

LOL! It makes for a laugh, but it's true. I can't recall going down the beverage aisles at all, except heading for the beer fridge. And all I see on the way there is the wine.  :seeya:

Now I have had frozen juice and lemonade as a decent replacement for fresh squeezed out of season... But then I ain't much of a juice guy in the first place. Lemonade, yeah, and what I do I do fresh squeezed or frozen.