Author Topic: Los Angeles fire  (Read 501 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Los Angeles fire
« on: August 13, 2020, 03:15:39 am »
Los Angeles fire

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 03:28:12 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Los Angeles fire
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 04:39:34 am »
Gosh do you think this was spontaneous combustion because of the heat? I wonder if it is going to turn out to be caused by 'migrants', kids playing with fireworks or the Firebugus Aholus? :pondering:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 05:59:42 am »
No fire 'starts' with 40-50 acres on fire.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 04:44:35 pm »
This fire is 30 or 40 miles from Los Angeles. The closest city is Santa Clarita, about 15 miles south of the fire. It's in a somewhat remote area in the mountains between LA and the Central Valley.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.