Author Topic: Biden's Social Security Lie on Twitter. Responses fry him.  (Read 283 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden's Social Security Lie on Twitter. Responses fry him.
« on: August 11, 2020, 06:45:22 pm »
Don't know how to screen shot tweets, but this came from Slow Joe yesterday (cut/paste)
===================================================================

Donald Trump said that if he’s re-elected, he’ll defund Social Security.

We can't let that happen.
3:43 PM · Aug 10, 2020·TweetDeck
 Retweets
 Quote Tweets
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden's Social Security Lie on Twitter. Responses fry him.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 07:04:19 pm »
Don't know how to screen shot tweets, but this came from Slow Joe yesterday (cut/paste)
===================================================================

Donald Trump said that if he’s re-elected, he’ll defund Social Security.

We can't let that happen.
3:43 PM · Aug 10, 2020·TweetDeck
 Retweets
 Quote Tweets

I don't see the tweets 'frying' Biden.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 07:05:47 pm »
I don't see the tweets 'frying' Biden.

Sorry, meant replies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 07:09:36 pm »
Sorry, meant replies.

The replies were running about 50/50....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 07:14:16 pm »
DEMON-RATS have used that lie for DECADES!   That is what they will do.  Not any republican.  In fact POTUS has said many times, he will SUPPORT SOCIAL SECURITY.   DEMON-RATS..love to scare the elderly.  aholes.

A canditate, BUCHANAN, ?  A woman, republican talked about PRIVATIZING  S.S.  Taking it out of governments, hands, into a private institution in YOUR NAME, where you could keep track of it.   The DEMON-RATS SAID...".REPUBLICANS wanted to remove your social security."  Those low IQ or uninformed, believed the demon-rats.  Government already took our S.S. and made it part of the general budget. LEFT US AN,  I.O.U.   Obama took almost ONE TRILLION dollars of our PAID IN MEDICARE...to start obamcare.
Then denied some seniors their health care.  Remember?  'Maybe all you need is a pill'?  =obama.  Redefining what cancer IS. 

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 07:17:36 pm »
The replies were running about 50/50....

And none giving any citation of where Joe came up with this gibberish.

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 07:35:14 pm »
Wait! He forgot the part about pushing grandma off the cliff. But he maybe saving that for later. :shrug: