Author Topic: ‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime P  (Read 689 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

Peter Hasson
Editor
August 10, 2020 9:24 PM ET

Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
    Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
    Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
    Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy in major cities not to prosecute specific crimes, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.

A common, though not universal, feature of prominent left-wing district attorneys is the backing of political organizations funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros. The New York Times has credited Soros with pioneering the “push to overhaul prosecutors’ offices” across the country.

Cook County, Illinois, State’s Attorney Kimberly Foxx, whose jurisdiction includes Chicago, took office in 2017 after winning her election with the help of a Soros-funded super PAC.

Soros poured more than $400,000 into Illinois Justice & Public Safety PAC in 2016, Illinois State Board of Elections records show. Foxx was the only candidate that the PAC supported in 2016, those records show.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/10/district-attorneys-soros-chicago-philadelphia-suffolk-san-francisco/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

I am a BIG TRUMP supporter but 2 things TRUMP will never touch in any way: 1. He is scared to death of SOROS. In spite of overwhelming evidence of treason almost daily TRUMP always gives him a PASS. SOROS hates this country and if the situation was reversed the DEMS would have had him in JAIL or Deported years ago. 2. TRUMP never calls out the real enemy of the people THE OWNERS ever on anything. The FAKE NEWS OWNERS, Pro SPORTS, Hollywood, never nothing. The owners could fix things with a memo to the extent of just reporting the news. Never a WORD from TRUMP about the OWNERS. :patriot:

Offline Applewood

I am a BIG TRUMP supporter but 2 things TRUMP will never touch in any way: 1. He is scared to death of SOROS. In spite of overwhelming evidence of treason almost daily TRUMP always gives him a PASS. SOROS hates this country and if the situation was reversed the DEMS would have had him in JAIL or Deported years ago. 2. TRUMP never calls out the real enemy of the people THE OWNERS ever on anything. The FAKE NEWS OWNERS, Pro SPORTS, Hollywood, never nothing. The owners could fix things with a memo to the extent of just reporting the news. Never a WORD from TRUMP about the OWNERS. :patriot:

To be fair, it seems no one in DC wants to investigate and prosecute those really behind Black Lives Matter and every other anarchist/terrorist group trying to destroy America.  This *bleep* has been going on for years, long before Trump, and it's escalated only recently.  Oh, they all issue sound bytes -- such as Bill Barr saying he is going after this Antifa or Black Lives Matter or whoever -- but how many months since then and...nothing.  One has to wonder why.

Personally, I think whoever is financing these anarchists/terrorists are also major campaign donors.  Some believe these people have dirt on the politicians which of course they don't want to have exposed.  And then there is the general laziness that permeates Washington, DC.  Most of these guys talk a lot about doing things, but they really are just warm bodies in an office collecting their pay, perks and bennies.  They don't want to actually work for a living.

About the "fake news" -- I have come to the conclusion that just about every news outlet in the US is fake and those that aren't are slanted one way or the other.    Can't really shut them down because we have that pesky freedom of the press thing.    And you know that Trump has in the past railed against Jeff Bezos, who owns the Washington Post.  But since trying to shut down WaPo would definitely fail, Trump has instead threatened Bezos' other business, Amazon.  But I don't think Trump would really try to ruin Amazon.  For one thing, Bezos can afford high-price, top-of-the-line legal representation and could turn any attempt to ruin Amazon into a bloodbath (and an expensive one for the taxpayers).  For another thing, Amazon has a huge customer base, including Trump supporters.  Wrecking Amazon would not sit well with the fans.

Offline Longiron

Bezos does not have the financial resolve the US GOV"T has. That is why fighting the GOV'T is almost impossible because their are funded forever by you and I and the rest of the tax paying people. 2. If TRUMP just exposed the owners by name that is more than enough of BAD publicity and their BOD do not like the people thinking that their CEO or Team Owner is the real enemy of the people. He does not have to fight them just expose them. TRUMP more than anyone in Gov't maybe with the exception of Wilbur ROSS know the business world and the effects of negative publicity. Yet he will never call out the OWNERS? :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes he has.  What are YOU doing about SOROS?  SOROS..OWNS MOST OF US.  YOUR MORTGAGE, HEALTH INSURANCE, WALMART, STARBUCKS., PROGRESSIVE CAR INS, Bed bath & Beyond. ....are you willing not to go, to any SOROS STORES?  I have a huge list of all  SOROS OWNES. He owns most of Europe too. THIS HAS GONE ON FOR DECADES!  I know you all want TRUMP TO ACT LIKE RAMBO OR SUPERMAN.  What are you doing to help America? 

NOW, A NEW FINANCIAL REPORT DETAILING WHERE ROMNEY HAS BEEN GETTING HIS SPECIAL-INTEREST DOLLARS MAY REVEAL WHY HE VOTED AGAINST THE PRESIDENT.

According to OpenSecrets.org Romney has received $17,500 from Soros Fund Management, an operation founded by left-wing billionaire George Soros.

On the list of all-time total donations, Romney makes it into the top 20 list of politicians who have received money from Soros Fund Management.

Others who have received money from Soros are former President Barack Obama, Sen. Chuck Schumer, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and others.
https://dcdirtylaundry.com/mitt-romney- ... ist-group/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:29:08 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Applewood

Bezos does not have the financial resolve the US GOV"T has. That is why fighting the GOV'T is almost impossible because their are funded forever by you and I and the rest of the tax paying people. 2. If TRUMP just exposed the owners by name that is more than enough of BAD publicity and their BOD do not like the people thinking that their CEO or Team Owner is the real enemy of the people. He does not have to fight them just expose them. TRUMP more than anyone in Gov't maybe with the exception of Wilbur ROSS know the business world and the effects of negative publicity. Yet he will never call out the OWNERS? :patriot:

I suppose calling out the owners by name is enough for Trump supporters, but for the rest of us, it looks like Trump is just whining that the news coverage is unfair to him.  He really doesn't expose anything --he might deny a particular news story, but he doesn't offer anything in support of the denial.  Essentially, it's his word against the news outlet's.  It really doesn't do anything.  He has threatened to sue for libel  and to change the libel laws to make it tough on news outlets, but he hasn't done so -- possibly because he really can't.    As to the latter, he would need congress and congress is not inclined to get into a wizzing match with the media. 

As to Jeff Bezos, well, of course, Trump supporters can boycott the Washington Post, but I'll bet most will continue to order from Amazon.  And there are plenty of non-supporters who will as well. 

Offline LegalAmerican

"Just One Conservative Voice. "   Site lists all of Soros companies. Just some at random. 

FedEx Corp.

ADC Telecommunications Inc.

Exelon Corp.

WalMart Stores Inc.
Payless ShoeSource Inc.
HewlettPackard Company

Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

The Walt Disney Company Disney

Comcast Corp.

Wells Fargo & Company

UnitedHealth Group Inc.
The Bank of New York Mellon Corp.

The Gap Inc.
U.S. Bancorp
Best Buy Co. Inc.

PepsiCo Inc.

The New York Times Company

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Longiron

Trump isn't a fool,even though he often plays one of teebee to gain advantage.

When you go after someone with the connections and cash to spend that Soros has,you MUST have all your cards lined up in a row before he even begins to suspect you are coming down on him.

Remember,Soros is a Jew that got his start by "selling" Jews to the Nazi's during WW-2. He not only came out of that without being charged with anything,he suddenly,magically,owned a fleet of cargo ships and had contracts all over the world to ship their goods to war-ravaged areas. Not bad for a orphan kid under 20 who had never even owned a row boat,and SHOULD have been penniless.

I am NOT saying Trump will charge him with anything in his second term,but I will say he pretty much HAS to be working on it. Remember,there is NOTHING on the Earth more important to Trump than his ego and how his presidency gets written up in the history books,and just imagine WHAT a chapter about how he took Soros and his syndicate down,and how he did it.

Soros is really second tier Maximum Leader,though. The top tier NEVER show their hands. They learned that lesson well in the Middle Ages. Still,taking down the second tier leaves the first tier afoat at sea,without a rudder.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bezos does not have the financial resolve the US GOV"T has. That is why fighting the GOV'T is almost impossible because their are funded forever by you and I and the rest of the tax paying people. 2. If TRUMP just exposed the owners by name that is more than enough of BAD publicity and their BOD do not like the people thinking that their CEO or Team Owner is the real enemy of the people.

@Longiron

You really think most people care about stuff like that? Hell,NO! Viviam and Victor Voter cares about a tax break,the company he works for getting government contracts so he has job security,getting a nicer house and car,getting their kids into the "right colleges",etc,etc,etc.

Now,that changes RAPIDLY IF you can get the movers and shakers indicted,cut off from their money,and sitting in prison cells while awaiting public trials for treason. Unless and until that happens,they just can't be bothered.

Maybe Trump can do it,and maybe not. If he can,he will DEFINITELY make the history books.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 @LegalAmerican

According to OpenSecrets.org Romney has received $17,500 from Soros Fund Management, an operation founded by left-wing billionaire George Soros.

On the list of all-time total donations, Romney makes it into the top 20 list of politicians who have received money from Soros Fund Management.

Others who have received money from Soros are former President Barack Obama, Sen. Chuck Schumer, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and others.

Ok,WHO is surprised any of that?

Bueller?

Offline Longiron

"Just One Conservative Voice. "   Site lists all of Soros companies. Just some at random. 

FedEx Corp.

ADC Telecommunications Inc.

Exelon Corp.

WalMart Stores Inc.
Payless ShoeSource Inc.
HewlettPackard Company

Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

The Walt Disney Company Disney

Comcast Corp.

Wells Fargo & Company

UnitedHealth Group Inc.
The Bank of New York Mellon Corp.

The Gap Inc.
U.S. Bancorp
Best Buy Co. Inc.

PepsiCo Inc.

The New York Times Company

So he owns stock in them ??? and might even hold large shares. Big WHOPP he does not control them. The companies you indicated would do just as well if SOROS did not own their stock? ****slapping

Offline Applewood

So he owns stock in them ??? and might even hold large shares. Big WHOPP he does not control them. The companies you indicated would do just as well if SOROS did not own their stock? ****slapping

Exactly.  My retirement plan has stock in a couple of those listed companies.  So I don't "own" those companies either.    I suppose Soros holds shares through his investment fund in a similar fashion. 

BTW, Payless is out of business I think. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I am sure he owns the 51% required, to control with.  Why wouldn't he? I have several pages of his ownership & his European company's. I just listed a few.  MYSTERY DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO LIST THE COMPAN'S HE OWNS?  People are lazy to go find the site themselves.   YOU SUPPORT SOROS?    22222frying pan

Offline LegalAmerican

Exactly.  My retirement plan has stock in a couple of those listed companies.  So I don't "own" those companies either.    I suppose Soros holds shares through his investment fund in a similar fashion. 

BTW, Payless is out of business I think.

YOU, think you are telling me something, I don't know myself?  When MEDIA posts how someone 'owns'  a company if they are REPUBLICAN...you all pile on with hate.  When it is SOROS...known for destroying nations....YOU SUPPORT SOROS? 
SOROS,  says, he is a god.  I understand about investments.  IF YOU BUY FROM THOSE COMPANY'S...YOU are helping destroy America.  THAT WAS THE POINT.  AND, HOW MANY COMPAN'Y'S HE OWNS STOCK IN.   YOU ALL MISSED THE REAL POINT. Figures. I used to do 1040 taxes.  SCHEDULE D...yes, I know.

Online berdie

YOU, think you are telling me something, I don't know myself?  When MEDIA posts how someone 'owns'  a company if they are REPUBLICAN...you all pile on with hate.  When it is SOROS...known for destroying nations....YOU SUPPORT SOROS? 
SOROS,  says, he is a god.  I understand about investments.  IF YOU BUY FROM THOSE COMPANY'S...YOU are helping destroy America.  THAT WAS THE POINT.  AND, HOW MANY COMPAN'Y'S HE OWNS STOCK IN.   YOU ALL MISSED THE REAL POINT. Figures. I used to do 1040 taxes.  SCHEDULE D...yes, I know.

I'm having one of those "whut?" moments when I read this. I had one last week as well about Trump being a good lover. I think I'll go back to square one and scroll past your comments...even though some were making sense to me. All things happen for a reason.

Sincerely Yours ...BerdieLurker :laugh:

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm having one of those "whut?" moments when I read this. I had one last week as well about Trump being a good lover. I think I'll go back to square one and scroll past your comments...even though some were making sense to me. All things happen for a reason.

Sincerely Yours ...BerdieLurker :laugh:

That means YOU don't understand about investments and how you list them on schedule  D...1040 TAX RETURN. 
KEEP scrolling and keep yourself in the dark and uninformed.  I may, give TOO MUCH information, to small minds.  TUCHE.
 :yowsa:

Offline dancer

That means YOU don't understand about investments and how you list them on schedule  D...1040 TAX RETURN. 
KEEP scrolling and keep yourself in the dark and uninformed.  I may, give TOO MUCH information, to small minds.  TUCHE.
 :yowsa:
Keep up the good work, LA.  You always bring facts to the table, and some can't stand that.  Telling.

Offline Applewood

Keep up the good work, LA.  You always bring facts to the table, and some can't stand that.  Telling.

What Legal American "brings to the table" are personal insults, accusations, an unhealthy Trump worship and a whole lot of BS.  Which is why I don't engage this poster and ignore its posts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What Legal American "brings to the table" are personal insults, accusations, an unhealthy Trump worship and a whole lot of BS.  Which is why I don't engage this poster and ignore its posts.

@Applewood

Which RINO can she donate money to in order to look "healthy" in your RINO-mind? Romney? Kaisch?

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Which RINO can she donate money to in order to look "healthy" in your RINO-mind? Romney? Kaisch?

Speaking of accusations and BS, good morning @sneakypete