Author Topic: Most Voters Think Democrats Side With Protesters And Trump Sides With Police During Violent Protests  (Read 376 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Likely voters say that President Donald Trump supports police while Democratic leaders support protesters as anti-police demonstrations continue in several major cities, according to a new Rasmussen Reports survey.

The survey found that two-thirds of respondents said Trump supports the police, according to Rasmussen. Another 15% said Trump tries to be impartial and 11% said he supports protesters.

Meanwhile, 60% of respondents said Democratic leaders support protesters, while 23% said Democrats try to be impartial and 8% said Democrats support the police, according to Rasmussen.

The survey comes after months of unrest across the country. Violence continues in cities such as Portland and Chicago.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/10/donald-trump-police-officer-support-violent-protest/
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

Protesters?  I must have a different definition of a protester...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I call 'em rioters, and you're damned right the Rats side with them. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Rats have been ignoring how these riots are playing in Peoria. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't think of them as protesters at all, in fact the word I believe fits them is insurrectionist.

Definition of insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Survey says....

1/3 of people are perpetually sleeping.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GTHawk wrote:
"I don't think of them as protesters at all, in fact the word I believe fits them is insurrectionist."

Here's a 70 second video that agrees with you:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOg1Z7bHcqG7VK43oe?e=reQVUu