Author Topic: National Polls: Biden’s Lead over Trump Shrinks to 3 Points  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Patrick Leahy Aug 2020

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s lead over President Trump in the national popular vote has shrunk to just three points, according to the two most recent polls released by major polling firms.

The Hill-HarrisX poll released on Wednesday gave Biden a 43 percent to 40 percent lead in the national popular vote, while the Rasmussen Reports poll released on the same day gave Biden a 48 percent to 45 percent lead.

Biden’s lead is slightly beyond the margin of error in both polls.

The Hill HarrisX poll, “was conducted online within the United States from August 2-5, 2020 among 2,850 registered voters by HarrisX. The sampling margin of error of this poll is plus or minus 1.84 percentage points.”

The Rasmussen Reports poll “of 2,500 Likely Voters was conducted July 29-30 and August 2-4, 2020 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/09/national-polls-bidens-lead-trump-shrinks-3-points/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: National Polls: Biden’s Lead over Trump Shrinks to 3 Points
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 09:16:37 pm »
I predict that Biden will be replaced.

Who?

When ?

How?

no idea

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 09:31:47 pm »
I predict that Biden will be replaced.

Who?

When ?

How?

no idea

I agree.  Slow Joe is hemorrhaging his lead.  I think the quandary will be an idelogial battle-royale between the Sanders and Clinton camps.  One Side...   Rice, Hillary, Michelle....  the other Warren, Harris, or even Bernie.  In any case, the dims have painted themselves into a difficult corner.

When?  It would have to be real soon IMO. 

How?  Joe will step down under medical pretenses. 

This has to happen, because like you said, Trump is surging.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 10:44:54 pm »
This is why the Dems are freaking out.

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 10:48:11 pm »
I agree.  Slow Joe is hemorrhaging his lead.  I think the quandary will be an idelogial battle-royale between the Sanders and Clinton camps.  One Side...   Rice, Hillary, Michelle....  the other Warren, Harris, or even Bernie.  In any case, the dims have painted themselves into a difficult corner.

When?  It would have to be real soon IMO. 

How?  Joe will step down under medical pretenses. 

This has to happen, because like you said, Trump is surging.

@catfish1957

If they choose Clinton to replace Slow Joe, then the far left will not vote for her.

If they chooe Bernie, I can see Trump winning even more.

Also, if they replace Biden, a lot of Dem voters is going to be upset. Bad enough they rigged the primaries for Hillary favor the last time.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/