Author Topic: This Is Exactly What Susan Rice Feared  (Read 556 times)

Online libertybele

This Is Exactly What Susan Rice Feared
« on: August 09, 2020, 05:51:49 pm »
I am certainly not a fan of the DEMS, and my fear is that Rice will be Sloe Joe's VP and she will become in the near future president should he win election.  Throughout the article she does well in critiquing the President with reason and I see her on the ticket as a substantial threat to Trump's re-election.  IF Sloe Joe steps down right after he accepts the nomination after picking Rice, she would then debate Trump and I think could give him a run for his money.  Certainly she has the knowledge and intelligence to debate him. 

This Is Exactly What Susan Rice Feared

....Yesterday afternoon, I asked Rice how the past five months have compared to what she’d been worried about in the early days of 2017. “This is about in the realm of my worst nightmare,” she told me. That’s why, Rice said, she worked to put together plans, and why she oversaw the creation of the pandemic-preparedness office that Trump famously closed. “We knew it was going to happen. We just couldn’t know when.”

Rice criticized the current administration’s handling of the pandemic, saying there are “absolutely many more Americans dead because of Donald Trump’s failed leadership.” Our conversation can be heard in full on the latest episode of The Ticket....

...when you have a tragedy, a crisis of the sort we had in Benghazi and the terrorist attack, particularly in the height of a presidential campaign, a hot electoral season—it’s going to be politicized and the opposition is going to be looking to shoot the messenger as much as shoot at the message. And that’s what happened.

I wasn’t thinking about myself. I’m part of a team, a team that had a very hard week. We’ve lost our colleagues. Christopher Stevens, our ambassador in Libya, was somebody that I knew and worked with and respected and liked. It was painful for all of us and for me to think about myself, rather than think about the responsibility that the administration had to communicate to the American people, was not where my head was. And in retrospect, maybe it should have been.............

..............Frankly, for the Republicans to be harping on Benghazi in 2020, when under Donald Trump’s watch, three Americans were killed on a U.S. military base in Pensacola, Florida, last year in a terrorist attack inspired by al-Qaeda—what appears to be the first foreign-directed terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11—because the Defense Department failed to adequately vet the Saudi military personnel who are being trained on that base. But no investigation, no outrage, not a boo out of congressional Republicans. Four American servicemen were killed in a terrorist attack in Niger in West Africa on Donald Trump’s watch, and not a boo, not an investigation. Not an expression of concern. So this is all political distraction. And in a year when over 160,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 because of this president’s ineptitude and incompetence and disregard for human life, putting his own political interests above the health and well-being and the economy of the United States and the ability to educate our kids … they’re going to talk about Benghazi? I say fine, let them..................

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/08/why-susan-rice-feared-pandemic/615094/

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 05:52:49 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: This Is Exactly What Susan Rice Feared
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 06:08:12 pm »
The great thing about Susan Rice is that not very many women of our times have gone further with less mental equipment.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 06:15:16 pm »
... the pandemic-preparedness office that Trump famously closed.

False statement.

Meanwhile, all (or almost all) the vaccines companies working with Operation Warp Speed are participants in the DARPA program launched in February, 2017 whose participants were chosen in February, 2018. There are also several antibody treatments in final testing that were also participants in that DARPA program.

It says a lot about how ignorant and/or dishonest the Dems are that a very moderately intelligent person like me using a search engine can find and gather the information they don't know or are dishonestly pretending didn't happen. yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 06:24:52 pm »
False statement.

Meanwhile, all (or almost all) the vaccines companies working with Operation Warp Speed are participants in the DARPA program launched in February, 2017 whose participants were chosen in February, 2018. There are also several antibody treatments in final testing that were also participants in that DARPA program.

It says a lot about how ignorant and/or dishonest the Dems are that a very moderately intelligent person like me using a search engine can find and gather the information they don't know or are dishonestly pretending didn't happen. yogi555

Oh, I don't think the DEM politicians are ignorant in the least, but as you pointed out the dishonesty and the deceipt of the DEM party is how they roll. All I am saying is that she carries that deceit and dishonesty very well and I see her (if nominated) as being able to do well in a debate against Trump.  After all the public has been deceived by the MSM for years and has sided with her.

As far as people looking up and assessing information on her ... IF only.  If people had done a little research on Bammy he would have never been elected in the first place.  But then again ... we're talking about Dems.

Rice is of course is black and female; another feather in her cap.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 06:25:06 pm »
What was it she feared? Being forced to once again walk out in front of America and tell another gigantic whopper?

'Cause it was Obama who depleted then diverted funds away from the pandemic account started by GWB.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 06:26:17 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 12:05:58 am »
my impression of seeing Rice is another unlikable woman aka Hillary.

Being unlikable cost the Dems the last election, and if she is nominated, it will cost them this one too.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 12:31:39 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dancer

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 01:14:34 am »
my impression of seeing Rice is another unlikable woman aka Hillary.

Being unlikable cost the Dems the last election, and is she is nominated, it will cost them this one too.
I don't like her, but I don't underestimate her, nor the ignorance of Dem voters.
All hands on deck this election, or our nation is gone forever.  It's that simple.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 02:11:26 am »
Susan Rice I believe would be a liability for Biden.  She has never been elected to anything.  She has no sense for what is needed to entice folks to want to vote for her.  She is a lifelong bureaucrat who is accustomed to pushing their agenda and not doing anything to please an electorate. 

She bold faced lied to the American people, repeatedly over and over again.  Her contempt for the American people would be a major feather in the cap of Trump.  She can minimize her role on Benghazi, and she can make out like the numbers dead from attacks from the Saudi POSs in Florida is somehow Trump's fault, but that will not get lift in the political realm.  I do not know but I would bet those maggots gained entry into the USA when Obama was POTUS, so she would only be shooting herself in the foot.

I do not think Rice has public appeal, not at all.  Neither does Harris.  So it has to be a realtive unknown that they can pump up and sell.  I say that is Demming.  Former police chief of Orlando will help move them to the middle without actually going to the middle.  She is the logical choice.

It really boils down to which state is more important, Florida or Georgia.  Demming from Florida, and Abrams or Lance Bottoms from Georgia.  Florida has higher Electoral College numbers.  Biden needs Florida to win.  If they are serious about winning, that is the play.

I say she is a bad choice for many reasons.  Maybe Biden is under the thumb of Obama, and if so, I can see him pushing Rice, but the minorities are awakening to the bull from the Dems, particularly all the destruction in long standing Dem bastions of power.  Talking about systemic racism occurring in cities that have been under the thumb of Dems ofr 70+ years is quite the hoot.  They are their own worst enemies, and they just do not see it, but minorities are seeing it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 12:33:48 pm »
Susan Rice I believe would be a liability for Biden.  She has never been elected to anything.  She has no sense for what is needed to entice folks to want to vote for her.  She is a lifelong bureaucrat who is accustomed to pushing their agenda and not doing anything to please an electorate. 

She bold faced lied to the American people, repeatedly over and over again.  Her contempt for the American people would be a major feather in the cap of Trump.  She can minimize her role on Benghazi, and she can make out like the numbers dead from attacks from the Saudi POSs in Florida is somehow Trump's fault, but that will not get lift in the political realm.  I do not know but I would bet those maggots gained entry into the USA when Obama was POTUS, so she would only be shooting herself in the foot.

I do not think Rice has public appeal, not at all.  Neither does Harris.  So it has to be a realtive unknown that they can pump up and sell. I say that is Demming.  Former police chief of Orlando will help move them to the middle without actually going to the middle.  She is the logical choice.

It really boils down to which state is more important, Florida or Georgia.  Demming from Florida, and Abrams or Lance Bottoms from Georgia.  Florida has higher Electoral College numbers.  Biden needs Florida to win.  If they are serious about winning, that is the play.

I say she is a bad choice for many reasons.  Maybe Biden is under the thumb of Obama, and if so, I can see him pushing Rice, but the minorities are awakening to the bull from the Dems, particularly all the destruction in long standing Dem bastions of power.  Talking about systemic racism occurring in cities that have been under the thumb of Dems ofr 70+ years is quite the hoot.  They are their own worst enemies, and they just do not see it, but minorities are seeing it.
I don't see that.

Michelle Obama is not an unknown.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington