Author Topic: Trump payroll tax executive order likely worth $1,200 per worker: Kudlow  (Read 292 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump payroll tax executive order likely worth $1,200 per worker: Kudlow
Trump directed a payroll tax deferral to run from September through the end of December

By Evie FordhamFOXBusiness

The payroll tax deferral President Trump enacted via executive order on Saturday would save the average person about $1,200 over four months beginning in September, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Sunday.

"I think it's going to be in a couple of weeks, and I think it's going to come to about $1,200 per person," Kudlow told CNN's "State of the Union."

Trump has repeatedly pushed for a payroll tax cut amid the pandemic and included it in the four executive actions he signed this weekend.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/trump-executive-order-payroll-tax-cut-1200-kudlow
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess this is Trump's version of a stimulus check..

I would rather they not take it out if we are to give it back in Dec...WTH...how does that help?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
better explained here

Kudlow says Trump 'did not mean he was eliminating the Social Security tax'
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/511218-kudlow-says-trump-did-not-mean-he-was-eliminating-the-social
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess this is Trump's version of a stimulus check..

I would rather they not take it out if we are to give it back in Dec...WTH...how does that help?

@mystery-ak

Optics. It's playing defense with the typical voter that doesn't think and is inclined to vote Dim. "Trump gonna gib me sometin? Hez got mah vote!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!