Author Topic: Why did Trump Endorse Jeff Session's OPPONENT?!  (Read 397 times)

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Why did Trump Endorse Jeff Session's OPPONENT?!
« on: August 08, 2020, 07:42:11 pm »
Jeff Sessions became Attorney General in 2016, but became disliked by Trump after recusing himself from the Mueller Investigation.

This was a legal requirement, but Trump still got upset. Trump hates Jeff Sessions for the recusal, and so Jeff Sessions was forced to resign in 2018. Since then, Donald Trump has treated Jeff Sessions as an enemy. Its too bad that Trump hates Jeff Sessions but, at least its understandable. Not right, just understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbG7G9vziA

Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline libertybele

Re: Why did Trump Endorse Jeff Session's OPPONENT?!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 07:51:22 pm »
Jeff Sessions became Attorney General in 2016, but became disliked by Trump after recusing himself from the Mueller Investigation.

This was a legal requirement, but Trump still got upset. Trump hates Jeff Sessions for the recusal, and so Jeff Sessions was forced to resign in 2018. Since then, Donald Trump has treated Jeff Sessions as an enemy. Its too bad that Trump hates Jeff Sessions but, at least its understandable. Not right, just understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbG7G9vziA

Sessions should have never accepted the position in the first place -- OR since he hadn't been the AG for that long knowing that he was going to recuse himself, he should have stepped down, allowing Trump to appoint someone else.  But by that time IMHO he had already been bought and paid for by the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 08:04:54 pm »
Because he's not serious about having true Conservatives in office...only hand picked McConnell yes men (and women).
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 05:19:08 am »
Because he's not serious about having true Conservatives in office...only hand picked McConnell yes men (and women).
---------------------------
Trump wouldn't know Conservatism from cannibalism.
A mark of leadership is the ability to measure character in subordinates.
How many clowns has Trump nominated/appointed to executive positions???
Is it hundreds or more likely thousands???
Ninety more days and then sayonara!!!!!!!!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 05:37:55 am »

Right on the money.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 06:31:47 am »
I say Sessions was a rat, a swamp rat.  I disagree that he had to recuse himself.  Just too damn convenient, and worst case, he should have not taken the position knowing it could come to that, or he should have resigned.  And just maybe, he told Trump not to worry, for he would not let any shinanigans happen under his watch and turned around and did.

I understand Trump's mindset.  I am not keen on betrayal either.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2020, 07:11:18 am »
Why? Because Session is an honorable man that unfortunately got situated in a room with a Russian that would of been used against him and Trump if he did anything else but recuse himself.... Sheer bad luck for Trump and Jeff.... Trump gets pissed and doesn't see it that way... makes an arse of himself on a good person that was pretty durn conservative and the rest is history.

If Jeff had future vision, he would not of gone to that function (or had the Russian blocked from entering)....  But Jeff ain't god, and Trump sure as heck ain't the forgiving type. So we have another pile of steaming bull that keeps on giving for the Trump elite to keep fuming over that was not Trumps or Sessions fault. Some keen eyed reporter with glass in his gut, pointed out the conflict later and it was already too late. I don't think Jeff even knew he was in the room with the ruskie until it was used against him.

BTW.... for those that allege that Jeff was bought and sold by the democratic party.... Please post ONE time Jeff has gone and attacked Trump since his leaving office. Jeff as far as I know has only defended himself and done it most graciously towards Trump. Even after his election loss he was supportive of Trump... I have heard Trumpbots say "well wait for the book to come out" and other crap.... Again I challenge them to show me where Jeff has been rude back to Trump once...

Jeff is a conservative and a gentleman and there was no better immigration person in congress (and that includes Ted Cruz)....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....