Author Topic: Biden campaign says no VP pick yet after bike trail quip  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign says no VP pick yet after bike trail quip
« on: August 08, 2020, 06:27:29 pm »
Biden campaign says no VP pick yet after bike trail quip
By Tal Axelrod - 08/08/20 01:55 PM EDT

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign confirmed Saturday that he has not yet picked a running mate after the former vice president was seen on video quipping to a reporter about his 2020 selection.

Fox News reporter Peter Doocy caught Biden on a bike trail in Delaware on Saturday morning. Biden initially responded in the affirmative when asked if he had picked a running mate before jokingly telling the reporter that he had chosen him to be his running mate.

“Folks, this is clearly a joke,” campaign spokesperson TJ Ducklo said after tweets went viral stating Biden had picked is No. 2. “When Vice President Biden has made a decision on who his running mate will be, he will let the American people know. And can confirm, it's not @pdoocy of @FoxNews.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/511174-biden-has-not-yet-picked-a-running-mate-campaign-says
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:28:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden campaign says no VP pick yet after bike trail quip
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 06:29:21 pm »
Hey, he's riding a two wheeler.. :pop41:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 06:32:12 pm »
You can tell the source of an article when the headline calls it a "quip" and not a "gaffe."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 10:32:19 pm »
Mystery observed:
"Hey, he's riding a two wheeler..."

Looking at the pic... can't see -- are there training wheels on it...?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 07:04:07 am »
Biden's bike may or may not have training wheels, but I can tell you with great certainty, he is no cyclist, and neither are the other clowns riding with him.  Anyone that is a serious cyclist wears a helmet.  That is usually something they don't leave home without.  I know too many folks that have had head injuries, and I have seen my share of dumps, with guys going down very hard.

All those pictured above are clowns.  It was not a serious exercise effort, just a photo op.  Shallow Joe and team!!!!