Author Topic: Gallup: One-Third of Americans Would Not Get a Coronavirus Vaccine  (Read 1762 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 8 Aug 2020

One in three Americans would not get a free, FDA-approved vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus, a Gallup poll released Friday revealed.

While a majority indicated they would agree to be vaccinated, a sizeable portion of Americans indicated they would not.

“If an FDA-approved vaccine to prevent coronavirus/COVID-19 was available right now at no cost, would you agree to be vaccinated?” Gallup asked.

Sixty-five percent of all Americans said yes, compared to 35 percent who said no.

The decision to get a vaccine appears to correspond strongly with political parties. A vast majority of Democrats, 81 percent, said they would get a vaccine, as did 59 percent of independents. However, a majority of Republicans, 53 percent, indicated they would not get the vaccination, compared to 47 percent of Republicans who said they would.

A majority in every age range indicated they would agree to the vaccination, although those 18-29 hold the biggest majority, 74 percent saying they would get the vaccination, despite their status as one of the lowest-risk age groups. Seventy percent of those 65 and older, the highest-risk age group, said they would get it.

The survey, conducted July 20-August 2 among 7,632 U.S. adults, has a margin of error of +/- 2 percent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/08/gallup-one-third-americans-would-not-get-coronavirus-vaccine/
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 05:44:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Gallup: One-Third of Americans Would Not Get a Coronavirus Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 05:31:55 pm »
I'm in that one third for sure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 05:40:17 pm »
Not a single chance in hell. From a religious position alone, it ain't going to be kosher.

*JUST* from the bare fact that they are downplaying readily available and extremely cheap alternatives is the tell.

Add in the relationship between Gates and Fauxi, and it starts stinking to high heaven. It is entirely predictable that the winner in the game to produce a vaccine is going to be Gates. It is also highly likely that the government will force compliance upon those who won't, without exception. No buy or sell without the 'mark' as we are already seeing with masks.

Time to draw another hard line.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 06:13:57 pm »
Well for starters those that already have antibodies for it don't need it.

And that number is likely much larger than anyone knows.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 08:00:00 pm »
Who even answers these gallup polls??
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 08:52:56 pm »

I hang up.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 09:16:32 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2020, 09:30:25 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 10:47:18 pm »
I'm not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2020, 11:18:56 pm »
They are needy people who want to "change the world" and shape public opinion while justifying their own beliefs. Likely about 80% raving Liberals, since that is what defines being a Liberal.
Why do all polls slant heavily Liberal? Because they are the only ones who have the time and motivation to answer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2020, 11:22:32 pm »
FDA approved "free" vaccine for the coronavirus ....say no more.  Count me completely out.  I'll take my chances without it.  I was always taught that nothing in life is "free"!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 11:40:13 pm »

The size of the needle is the only difference.
And it is very likely that could change.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2020, 11:42:16 pm »
The Maskholes will line up for the shot.  Bless their covid dead hearts.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2020, 11:51:06 pm »
The Maskholes will line up for the shot.  Bless their covid dead hearts.

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2020, 11:54:02 pm »

The size of the needle is the only difference.
And it is very likely that could change.

Bill Gates denies conspiracy theories that say he wants to use coronavirus vaccines to implant tracking devices

I've thought Bill Gates to be an evil, evil man for quite sometime.  I'm not buying his denial.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/22/bill-gates-denies-conspiracy-theories-that-say-he-wants-to-use-coronavirus-vaccines-to-implant-tracking-devices.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2020, 12:01:40 am »

I was out today.  Back in my day people burned bra's and we had free sex.  Today we wear a mask and what do we get?   bleep in the ass.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2020, 04:50:34 am »
FDA approved "free" vaccine for the coronavirus ....say no more.  Count me completely out.  I'll take my chances without it.  I was always taught that nothing in life is "free"!

A Cyber Slogan:  "Nothing in life is as expensive as that which can be obtained for free."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2020, 06:35:02 pm »
Well, I'll go against the grain.

I'll get the vaccine.
But not right away.
I want to hang back a couple of months, to see what reactions it produces in others.
If it looks to be relatively low-risk, I'll line up for it.

I've had all kinds of inoculations in recent times. The only one that gave me any trouble was the "new" 2-part shingles vaccine (which has to be taken a couple of months apart). Woke up in the middle of the night (after each shot) with chills and shakes. But they faded away quickly, was back to normal by the next day.

One other thing...
What's caught my eye are the articles that suggest that the antibodies people develop from C-19 aren't "permanent", that they begin to "fade away" several months after having recovered from the disease.

I wonder if the protection the vaccine provides will offer only a "limited protection lifespan"?
It might be necessary to take a yearly "booster" to have efficacy over the long-term...

Offline DB

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2020, 06:39:58 pm »
Well, I'll go against the grain.

I'll get the vaccine.
But not right away.
I want to hang back a couple of months, to see what reactions it produces in others.
If it looks to be relatively low-risk, I'll line up for it.

I've had all kinds of inoculations in recent times. The only one that gave me any trouble was the "new" 2-part shingles vaccine (which has to be taken a couple of months apart). Woke up in the middle of the night (after each shot) with chills and shakes. But they faded away quickly, was back to normal by the next day.

One other thing...
What's caught my eye are the articles that suggest that the antibodies people develop from C-19 aren't "permanent", that they begin to "fade away" several months after having recovered from the disease.

I wonder if the protection the vaccine provides will offer only a "limited protection lifespan"?
It might be necessary to take a yearly "booster" to have efficacy over the long-term...

I'm not buying that story about it fading in months but we'll have to wait and see. There are many possible explanations to make it look that way but not actually be true.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2020, 06:43:40 pm »
One other thing...

I don't believe that for a second.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2020, 06:48:36 pm »
One other thing...

The immunity wouldn't "fade away," but it's more likely the bug will mutate, rendering any previous vaccinations ineffective. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2020, 06:51:27 pm »
The immunity wouldn't "fade away," but it's more likely the bug will mutate, rendering any previous vaccinations ineffective. :shrug:

It has been mutating.  Mutating to a less virulent strain. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2020, 06:54:23 pm »
It has been mutating.  Mutating to a less virulent strain.

Shhh! That discovery isn't due out until November 4th.  You'll give away the game!
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2020, 07:00:18 pm »
Shhh! That discovery isn't due out until November 4th.  You'll give away the game!

Opps.  I guess the part about having a common cold also protects your from getting the China Virus is to be kept hush hush too?