Author Topic: Trump Lays Out 6 Promises For America In His Second Term  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Lays Out 6 Promises For America In His Second Term
« on: August 08, 2020, 03:18:29 pm »
August 7, 2020 By David Marcus

On a trip to Ohio this week, President Trump laid out six priorities for his second term, aiming to restore the high-powered economy that his administration created only to see devastated by the Chinese coronavirus and ensuing lockdowns. Together, these promises show a laser focus on defeating the virus and creating jobs and opportunity for all Americans.

Trump has been criticized as of late by the corporate media for spending too much time attacking his opponent Joe Biden and not enough time outlining what his goals are for the next four years. This detailed plan should put such concerns to bed and serve as a foundation for his message in the final months of the election. Here are the six promises.
1. Defeat The Chinese Virus

This should come as no surprise. The Chinese coronavirus has become the central issue of the election. In addition to a sharp increase in testing over recent months and the development of treatments for virus victims, the president touted his administration’s effort to secure a vaccine by year-end. Once thought impossible, many experts now agree that Operation Warp Speed as the effort is known is on track to do just that.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/07/trump-lays-out-6-promises-for-america-in-his-second-term/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump Lays Out 6 Promises For America In His Second Term
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 03:26:57 pm »

Get me an audience with him and I will show him how to accomplish the last four items on that list with the passage of a single bill currently before congress!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Trump Lays Out 6 Promises For America In His Second Term
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 06:02:39 am »
He is a bit late getting these out in my humble opinion, and I do not put much stock in them, particularly the ones about jobs.  We have tens of millions of unemployed, and he is talking tax cuts.  Uggh.  Does he really think all these unemployed are going to vote for him?  Delusional.  But he can fix it, and he is doing nothing.

The primary issue, even greater than this damn virus is JOBS, JOBS, JOBS.  He made jobs his primary issue in 2016.  Even building the wall was a job related issue.   The stopping of illegal invading aliens would mean jobs for Americans.

He has had 3.5 years to fulfill the only promise I know that he made for Day One, but he did a flip flop on, and decided to kiss the posterior of the tech billionaire oligarchs in the USA.  I am talking about the elimination of the H1-b Visa Program.  He said he would eliminate it Day One, but he did a flip flop, and I know many that voted for him last time, and they are saying they are not voting, largely out of disgust.  Can you blame them?

I say this single failure on his part could cost him the election.

When he sat down with the tech billionaire oligarchs, rather than eliminating the H1-b Visas, he increased them.  I say this single failure could well cost him 1-2 million lost votes.  Whoever is advising him has sh*t for brains.  I know so many that are livid over this flip flop failure.  Kind of fits in the it only takes one aw-sh*t to wipe out 1,000 that-a-boys. 

This will be a close election or an extreme blow out.  With three months remaining, a lot of time really, many things can happen.  My fear is that Trump will pull a Romney and say something so asinine it cost him the election.  Heck, Biden says something asinine every other day, and no one holds him accountable.  That is what happens when the biased, owned media is the marketing arm for the Democommies.

He did some token action on H1-b Visas, but it relatively nothing.  All those here will still be here, all he did was suspend approving new H1-b Visas.  I call that a joke and not a resolution of a very abusive program waged against Americans in the workforce.

Everyone here knows I am a Trump supporter, but I am not sure I will vote either.  I know hundreds that feel that way.  The mileage he could get by eliminating the H1-b Visa Program is huge, but he has sided with the tech oligarchs.  Foolish on Trump's part!!!