Author Topic: How did George Floyd really die?  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How did George Floyd really die?
« on: August 08, 2020, 02:27:26 pm »
August 8, 2020
How did George Floyd really die?
By Andrea Widburg

George Floyd was a career criminal who, among many of his other crimes, held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach during a brutal home robbery. By dying while a police officer had a knee across his shoulders, though, Floyd instantly became a Black Lives Matter and Democrat party martyr. Now, however, the accruing evidence shows that he was not a martyr who died because of police brutality. Instead, he was a self-destructive man who probably overdosed despite police efforts to save him.

As Malcolm told the King in Macbeth when speaking of the Thane of Cawdor’s death, “Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it.” Alive, Floyd wasn’t of much use to anybody; dead, he was a living symbol of the brutality that American police allegedly and constantly visit upon innocent black men.

For those not swept up in the rapture of the Black Lives Matter movement, it was immediately apparent that the statement about systematic, anti-black police brutality was a lie. In early June, Tucker Carlson debunked the narrative about the police slaughtering black men across America:

Additionally, the toxicology report on Floyd emerged. We learned that, in addition to severe heart disease, Floyd had massive amounts of fentanyl and methamphetamines in his body, as well as pot. (Regarding that heart disease, to the extent Floyd claimed recently to have had the Wuhan virus, that too could have affected his heart.)

The final piece of evidence in George Floyd’s death was full footage from one of the arresting officers’ body cameras. It shows Floyd resisting the police, complaining from the beginning about an inability to breathe (so that the police called an ambulance), and foaming at the mouth.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/how_did_george_floyd_really_die.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: How did George Floyd really die?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 02:56:18 pm »
Can’t comment on how he died. But, I can comment on my witnessing the extent to which George Floyd’s death is being used by opportunists to lure in black America.

Something caught my eye on my walk the other day. I saw a small package on the ground that had a label with an artist’s rendition of Floyd’s image on red background. It was loco weed! Not sure if people are aware (I wasn’t) you can order marijuana online!

It was across from the Marlboro projects near Coney Island (government houses) and after seeing the slick marijuana package on the ground it struck me that Floyd’s death was not only being used to sell the antifa message, but also to sell a particularly popular product in that community.

It kinda blew my mind as well gave me an aha! moment.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 03:15:21 pm »
Tucker’s monologue was also a sobering aha moment. Must see viewing.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 04:18:44 pm »

This doesn't matter, and it never has.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 04:29:09 pm »
Can’t comment on how he died. But, I can comment on my witnessing the extent to which George Floyd’s death is being used by opportunists to lure in black America.

Something caught my eye on my walk the other day. I saw a small package on the ground that had a label with an artist’s rendition of Floyd’s image on red background. It was loco weed! Not sure if people are aware (I wasn’t) you can order marijuana online!

It was across from the Marlboro projects near Coney Island (government houses) and after seeing the slick marijuana package on the ground it struck me that Floyd’s death was not only being used to sell the antifa message, but also to sell a particularly popular product in that community.

It kinda blew my mind as well gave me an aha! moment.

Heh. in the so-called legit world that is called 'branding' and is Sales 101.
Not so amazing... but amazing.  :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 04:44:55 pm »

This doesn't matter, and it never has.

Exactly...just like the *hands up* meme from Ferguson that never happened
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 05:31:50 pm »
Tucker’s monologue was also a sobering aha moment. Must see viewing.

'Worth It' BUMP

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2020, 05:33:10 pm »
Exactly...just like the *hands up* meme from Ferguson that never happened

Edward Bernays legacy lives to this day!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien