Author Topic: Trump campaign adviser: 'Biden is actually a very good debater'  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign adviser: 'Biden is actually a very good debater'
By Tal Axelrod - 08/08/20 09:37 AM EDT

Jason Miller, an adviser to President Trump’s reelection campaign, said in an interview published Friday evening that Joe Biden is “actually a very good debater,” appearing to run counter to the GOP’s confidence that the former vice president would hand Trump an embarrassing gaffe that could spark a negative news cycle.

“Joe Biden is actually a very good debater. He doesn’t have as many gaffes as he does in his everyday interviews,” Miller told The Washington Post. “I would make the argument that Joe Biden would even be the favorite in the debates since he’s been doing them for 47 years.”

The Trump campaign and its Republican allies have been eager to alter a news cycle that has focused on the inability to push a coronavirus relief package through Congress and the president’s most recent controversial remarks, and have floated the idea that a televised debate could be just the kind of event they need.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/511156-trump-campaign-adviser-biden-is-actually-a-very-good-debater
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump campaign adviser: 'Biden is actually a very good debater'
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 06:45:59 pm »
I'm inclined to somewhat agree with Jason Miller on this.  Biteme has shown the ability in the past, but the last person he did well against was Sarah Palin, and that's 12 years ago.  The years have definitely not been kind to Sloe Joe's "brain."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 07:59:35 pm »
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 08:15:07 pm »
I'm inclined to somewhat agree with Jason Miller on this.  Biteme has shown the ability in the past, but the last person he did well against was Sarah Palin, and that's 12 years ago.  The years have definitely not been kind to Sloe Joe's "brain."

Joe (was) a natural born politician. For Joe it was either that or grifter. Biden took the sleazier but more lucrative path.

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 08:55:50 pm »
His temper flares much more easily now resulting in some really stupid stuff coming out of his mouth.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:32:23 pm by DB »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 09:35:20 pm »
 'Biden is actually a very good debater'...a master.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 09:36:54 pm »
Biden is actually a very good debater'

In fact, if you ask slow Joe, He will tell you to your face he is a hellofa Masterbater. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2020, 10:04:09 pm »
He ate limp Paul Ryan’s lunch in the 2012  VP debate. I was shocked - that was my first clue that Paul Ryan was nowhere close to what was advertised.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:05:13 pm by skeeter »

Offline LegalAmerican