Author Topic: Bernie Sanders wants Elon Musk to pay a one-time $27.5 billion tax  (Read 506 times)

Online kevindavis007

Tesla CEO Elon Musk is one of four billionaires that could be forced to pay a one-time multi-billion dollar tax if a bill introduced by Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders is passed through the United States’ Senate.

The “Make Billionaires Pay Act” was introduced by Sanders, an Independent from Vermont, along with Democrats Ed Markey from Massachusetts and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York.

The act proposes a one-time, 60% tax on any wealth gains that billionaires have made between March 18th, 2020, and January 1st, 2021. The money made from imposing the tax on some of the nation’s wealthiest people would be used to pay out-of-pocket-healthcare expenses for Americans.

Read More: https://www.teslarati.com/elon-musk-bernie-sanders-one-time-tax/
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Bernie Sanders wants Elon Musk to pay a one-time $27.5 billion tax
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 12:01:05 am »
Just one of many new taxes you can expect to see from the democrat-communists once they regain power in DC...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 12:47:24 am »
Just one of many new taxes you can expect to see from the democrat-communists once they regain power in DC...

Perhaps then you will see a revolution coming from both sides of the fence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 02:53:04 am »
Tesla CEO Elon Musk is one of four billionaires that could be forced to pay a one-time multi-billion dollar tax if a bill introduced by Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders is passed through the United States’ Senate.

The “Make Billionaires Pay Act” was introduced by Sanders, an Independent

@kevindavis

What a strange way to spell "Communist".

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 03:08:17 am »
Boshelvik Bernie doesn't realize that there are other countries  in the world that Americans can expat to before, if and when the Fed wealth confiscation scythe comes slicing thorugh.  Ask Cuomo and Deblazzio how that similar taxation plan is working.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 03:58:17 am »
Boshelvik Bernie doesn't realize that there are other countries  in the world that Americans can expat to before, if and when the Fed wealth confiscation scythe comes slicing thorugh.  Ask Cuomo and Deblazzio how that similar taxation plan is working.

California is about to test that plan too...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 04:27:03 am »
Right. @DB  @catfish1957

would be used to pay out-of-pocket-healthcare expenses for Americans

I have a really hard time with this concept.

My employer based insurance ended Jan. 1, 2015. My best estimate would be that it was on the higher end of a "Silver" plan.

My part was taken pretax for myself and the wife--$296/month.

Due to just the way shit happens we could have the same or better insurance for "free".

I can't stand that. My "free" insurance comes from Rhodesia (wink).

A couple we know. He just had some surgery. He is mid to late 60s. $2.1 million dollar hospital bill... But the insurance covers that. Right?

Yes. He is a Vet. Yes. He worked for the DOE (or ancillary) so he is entitled. Right?

Right.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley