Author Topic: Retaliation? Project Veritas Founder Sues FBI After Blacklisting For Firearm Purchases  (Read 389 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Retaliation? Project Veritas Founder Sues FBI After Blacklisting For Firearm Purchases

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/08/06/retaliation-project-veritas-founder-sues-fbi-blacklisting-firearm-purchases/

How did James O’Keefe end up on a NICS denial list for firearms purchases? The founder of Project Veritas aims to find out, filing a lawsuit against the FBI for infringing on his Second Amendment rights. The system “falsely identified” O’Keefe as a convicted felon, which is either a processing failure that should concern people about the accuracy of NICS, or retaliation of some kind, which should concern everyone.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Retaliation? Project Veritas Founder Sues FBI After Blacklisting For Firearm Purchases

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/08/06/retaliation-project-veritas-founder-sues-fbi-blacklisting-firearm-purchases/

Wow.  O'Keefe did some serious work that embarassed the Obama administration several times.  My guess is one very deliberate key stroke on some bureacrat's computer is the culprit.  My guess also it will be near to impossible to find that culprit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow.  O'Keefe did some serious work that embarassed the Obama administration several times.  My guess is one very deliberate key stroke on some bureacrat's computer is the culprit.  My guess also it will be near to impossible to find that culprit.

I understand getting off the list is damned near impossible when "accidentally" placed on it.  There doesn't seem to be a web form that can be filled out to challenge the listing.  In fact, unless one tries to buy a firearm and gets rejected, there's no way to know if one is on the list in the first place.

And it's a felony to try and fail....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I understand getting off the list is damned near impossible when "accidentally" placed on it.  There doesn't seem to be a web form that can be filled out to challenge the listing.  In fact, unless one tries to buy a firearm and gets rejected, there's no way to know if one is on the list in the first place.

And it's a felony to try and fail....

Did not know that.  Just what the left needs to know.  Zap 2A rights of selective  folks with  bureacratic technicalities.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did not know that.  Just what the left needs to know.  Zap 2A rights of selective  folks with  bureacratic technicalities.

Takes SWATing to a new level, doesn't it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Takes SWATing to a new level, doesn't it?

The swamp is VERY deep and wide and, for the most part, has no adult supervision.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien