Author Topic: Clyburn: 'No question' Kanye West effort is attempt to take votes from Biden  (Read 224 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clyburn: 'No question' Kanye West effort is attempt to take votes from Biden
By Marty Johnson - 08/07/20 01:45 PM EDT

House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) put Kanye West's last-minute 2020 presidential bid on blast Friday, saying that the ultimate goal is just to siphon votes away from former Vice President Joe Biden in November.

"I don't think there's any question about that," Clyburn told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell. "We saw what was going on in Wisconsin where he was getting help getting on the ballot. But African Americans, most especially, know what this campaign is all about."

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Andrea Mitchell
@mitchellreports
On Kanye West/Trump effort to take Biden votes, @WhipClyburn: "I don't think there's any question about that. We saw what was going on in WI where he was getting help getting on the ballot. But African-Americans, most especially, know what this campaign is all about." #AMRstaff
11:27 AM · Aug 7, 2020

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/511059-clyburn-no-question-kanye-west-effort-is-attempt-to-take-votes-from-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,who else is going to vote for him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"C'mon, man!  Kanye ain't black!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

Scary when Kanye seems sane.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Scary when Kanye seems sane.

@mrpotatohead

One of the things I am the happiest about is that I haven't gotten THERE yet. If I ever do,I hope I get a nice room.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!