Author Topic: Feds Will Not Bring Charges Against Rep. Ilhan Omar for Marriage/Immigration Fraud  (Read 505 times)

rangerrebew

Feds Will Not Bring Charges Against Rep. Ilhan Omar for Marriage/Immigration Fraud
08/07/2020   
“This was clear marriage fraud and immigration fraud, that’s a fact.”

That is the gist of news unearthed by Leo Hohmann writing at World Net Daily this week.

A Dept. of Homeland Security insider says they have the goods on her, but the US Attorney in Minnesota, Erica MacDonald, will not be filing charges.

One more example, even under the Trump Administration, that there are two standards of justice one for them and another for us.

If you are new to the controversy, see my previous posts on the Congresswoman’s marriages.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2020/08/07/feds-will-not-bring-charges-against-rep-ilhan-omar-for-marriage-immigration-fraud/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:11:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Can’t start having congresspeople held accountable to the law, can we? Imagine where THAT would lead.

Offline libertybele

Can’t start having congresspeople held accountable to the law, can we? Imagine where THAT would lead.

The massive and deep seated corruption continues.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jihad Spice gets a pass.  Whodu thunk it?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Muslim takeover as planned by them for years.  They TELL YOU... CAIR. 2014. We have muslim judges, attorneys. Barack HUSSEIN  obama, Osama. 

1- Jihad, defined as*** "to war against non-Muslims ***to establish the religion," ***is the*** duty of every Muslim*** and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

34-It is ***obligatory for a Muslim to lie ***if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the ***sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad,*** a Muslim is obliged to lie*** and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."
http://www.lady-patriots.com/...

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:04:49 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

And , we still have people who want to bash POTUS...instead of supporting our way of life and are helping to bring in SHARIA LAW to America.  It will be bad for these NON-RIGHTS,  too.  They  muslims, till believe in slavery in 2020. They will castrate a Infidel.  Women are raped, beaten, tortured, killed.  They have that 'right' as a muslim.

We are being brain washed. Auto correct, goes to capitalization on communist, muslim, not the words, capitalist ( OUR SYSTEM)  or TRUMP. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:13:50 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

The New York Post on Thursday hit back at Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., following her recent comments on the September 11, 2001 terror attacks.

The dramatic front page featured an infamous photo of New York City’s Twin Towers on fire on the day of the attacks. The towers collapsed after they were hit by hijacked planes. Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the 9/11 attacks.

The page read: “Rep. Ilhan Omar: 9/11 was ‘some people did something.’”
“Here’s your something: 2,977 people dead by terrorism.

The bottom of the cover read in small captioning: “Omar outraged the families of 9/11 victims by referring dismissively to the terrorist attacks while speaking to a Muslim lobbying group.”

The Post was referring to Omar’s recent comments at the Council of American-Islamic Relations [CAIR] fundraiser last month when she called upon other Muslim-Americans to “make people uncomfortable” with their activism.

However, another part of the speech surfaced on social media this week in which Omar described the terror attacks perpetrated by Al Qaeda.

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said at the event.

Her comments prompted a response from Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, a former Navy SEAL who lost his right eye after being injured by an IED in Afghanistan.

“First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as 'some people who did something,'” Crenshaw wrote in a tweet. “Unbelievable.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...han-omar-911-attacks

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
US attorney in MN, reports to Barr, as part of DOJ hierarchy. And geez, she is a Trump nominee.  WTF?

Barr could intervene.  Why doesn't he?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/meet-us-attorney
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:18:56 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

I read people don't want to listen to video's?  JUDICIAL WATCH.      7 months ago.

ONE MINUTE , 43 SECONDS LONG.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:24:09 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I read people don't want to listen to video's?  JUDICIAL WATCH.      7 months ago.

More important......

Care to comment why the appropriate U.S Attorney (a Trump nominee), and AG Barr won't act on this?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
On the plus side...the Star Tribune...just barely to the right of the CPUSA's People's World newspaper when it comes to being a leftist rag...decided to endorse Jihad Spice's primary opponent.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More important......

Care to comment why the appropriate U.S Attorney (a Trump nominee), and AG Barr won't act on this?

:2popcorn:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
On the plus side...the Star Tribune...just barely to the right of the CPUSA's People's World newspaper when it comes to being a leftist rag...decided to endorse Jihad Spice's primary opponent.

I saw that.  The "NewWokies" in the Newsroom must be apoplectic over the Editorial Boards action!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I saw that.  The "NewWokies" in the Newsroom must be apoplectic over the Editorial Boards action!

AOC and Co. have been spending their political capital pretty freely lately.  Maybe the Squad has shot their wad......

Offline Wingnut

AOC and Co. have been spending their political capital pretty freely lately.  Maybe the Squad has shot their wad......

Yup.  It would be nice to see ole Squeaky Spice go down in flames in her district.