Author Topic: The Democrats' Sleeper Candidate  (Read 134 times)

Offline mountaineer

The Democrats' Sleeper Candidate
« on: August 07, 2020, 12:36:46 pm »
The Democrats' Sleeper Candidate
Aug. 7, 2020
Michelle Obama's Mirror
It’s an established fact that given enough time Democrats will eventually reveal who they really are:
“What you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things." Joe Biden, during a virtual interview at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) and National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ).
The Joey B Instant Response Clean-up Crew responded immediately, tweeting on behalf of candidate Chief Running Mouth:

...  Full story at MOTUS Mirror
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: The Democrats' Sleeper Candidate
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 12:45:16 pm »
 Joe Biden addresses African American ‘diversity’ gaffe
By Vincent Barone
August 6, 2020 | 9:47pm
Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Thursday attempted to clarify comments he made earlier in the day suggesting that the African American population is not as “diverse” as the Latino community.

“In no way did I mean to suggest the African American community is a monolith—not by identity, not on issues, not at all,” Biden tweeted Thursday night.

“Throughout my career I’ve witnessed the diversity of thought, background, and sentiment within the African American community,” he went on. “It’s this diversity that makes our workplaces, communities, and country a better place.” ...

Biden was responding to a question asking if he would “re-engage” with Cuba’s Communist government, to which he responded, “yes,” before comparing beliefs of blacks and Latinos.

“By the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” Biden went on in the interview. ...
NY Post

I wonder who's stuck with writing his "clarification" tweets.

Offline mountaineer

Re: The Democrats' Sleeper Candidate
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 12:52:18 pm »
Miles Commodore  @miles_commodore
Joe Biden's handlers didn't clarify his comments about black people.
They just made a statement saying the opposite of what he really said.
That's not clarity, it's spin.
8:22 AM · Aug 7, 2020