Author Topic: Do You See It Yet? A warning from Yugoslavia - Mirrored  (Read 621 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do You See It Yet? A warning from Yugoslavia - Mirrored
« on: August 06, 2020, 11:28:46 pm »
I know. No one has the time or interest in videos.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline aligncare

Re: Do You See It Yet? A warning from Yugoslavia - Mirrored
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 11:54:21 pm »
Good video, thanks. The lovely lady spoke with a sense of traditional American values and a clear understanding of events today. Plus, I know it’s wrong, but in that tank top she was getting me hot. I think I’m in love.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 12:01:33 am »
Good video, thanks. The lovely lady spoke with a sense of traditional American values and a clear understanding of events today. Plus, I know it’s wrong, but in that tank top she was getting me hot. I think I’m in love.

I find it refreshing to hear the view of a normal person from somewhere else on what is happening here.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 12:26:52 am »
@bigheadfred

I'm one of the "Don't like videos" kind of person, because I can't hear very well and YouTube CC can be pretty bad.   The lesson I take from "Yugoslavia" comes from just over a Century ago, were an Archduke was murdered there leading to some "troubles" in Europe at that time.  The motive?  The assassin was an Anarchist, just like Antifa.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 12:49:54 am »
@bigheadfred

I'm one of the "Don't like videos" kind of person, because I can't hear very well and YouTube CC can be pretty bad.   The lesson I take from "Yugoslavia" comes from just over a Century ago, were an Archduke was murdered there leading to some "troubles" in Europe at that time.  The motive?  The assassin was an Anarchist, just like Antifa.

You are very close with the motive.

I usually have YouTube on while I read. Most of the audio sucks. It doesn't help that the speakers in my 30 year old Sony Trinitron  are going out.

I've had better luck with sound on some of the same videos if they are posted on Vimeo.  :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 12:54:34 am »
@bigheadfred

I'm one of the "Don't like videos" kind of person ...

I generally pass on threads with just a video and no comment about its contents. I also pass on, "You don't care," guilt-trip manipulation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 01:26:49 am »
I generally pass on threads with just a video and no comment about its contents. I also pass on, "You don't care," guilt-trip manipulation.

Sometimes I give some insight on content. I started to do that here, but frankly, I am dead tired. What I was trying to write wasn't working. One long non sequitur.  :shrug:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 01:36:59 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I watched it.  So true!  Good video! 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 01:38:56 am »
I find it refreshing to hear the view of a normal person from somewhere else on what is happening here.

:thumbsup:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 02:34:47 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=505n0q_XsH8&t=194s#

Thinking ....no way would they allow this to stay up on Facebook, would they??    :shrug:

Instant censorship and/or claim of fake news or against community standards. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 03:13:33 am »
Hmm.............Yugoslavia ceased to exist 30 years ago!!!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 03:17:35 am »
Slovenia.  Just like America will no longer exist.  That is the moral of he story.  There WAS a Yugoslavia.