Author Topic: Nolte: Does Joe Biden Realize He Just Invited the Public to Judge His Mental Fitness?  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolten 6 Aug 2020

Joe Biden is incapable of pronouncing the words “mental fitness,” and yet, he still invited the public to judge him on his mental fitness.

“I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,” Biden tried to say on Tuesday during an online interview with the National Association of Black Journalists.

When asked if he had taken a cognitive test, the aging Biden blurted out, “No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man.”

And because Joe Biden is a documented racist who sees a black man and automatically thinks “junkie,” he then said the following to Errol Barnett, a black journalist: “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/06/does-joe-biden-realize-invited-public-judge-mental-fitness/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,” Biden tried to say on Tuesday during an online interview with the National Association of Black Journalists.

The reality that Biden elicits doubts regarding "fitness" for office, should start ringing the alarm bells.

Particularly for the position regarded as "leader of the free world".

Why do the democrat-communists want him as their standard-bearer?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The reality that Biden elicits doubts regarding "fitness" for office, should start ringing the alarm bells.

Particularly for the position regarded as "leader of the free world".

Why do the democrat-communists want him as their standard-bearer?

That's easy:  He's easily manipulated, because he has dementia.  Never before have we had a candidate who's so easy to lead around by the nose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's easy:  He's easily manipulated, because he has dementia.  Never before have we had a candidate who's so easy to lead around by the nose.

:pondering: :pondering:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DB

I think they chose him because they thought "he could win". That he was more acceptable to soccer moms in the burbs. A safe choice.

I think they overlooked his dementia and it will cost them.

I'll add that I'll be surprised if he makes it to the election.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 03:51:54 am by DB »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

'I Don't Need A Cognitive Test!' Biden Screams At Pigeon
August 6th, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Joe Biden has been plagued with questions about his age and mental health, but he’s brushed off suggestions that he needs a cognitive test and has even gotten irritable at the suggestion. This came to a head yesterday when he was seen screaming at a pigeon, “I don’t need a cognitive test!”

It’s unclear what the pigeon said (though most suspect it was some sort of pigeon coo), but it riled up the presidential candidate. “Listen, bucko!” Biden yelled, jabbing his finger at the pigeon. “I get tested every day! You hear me? Why are you just bobbing your head around? Are you some sort of junkie?” ... BABYLON BEE
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org