Author Topic: Karen Bass: 154,000 People Dead Because Trump ‘Really Doesn’t Care’  (Read 300 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Kraychik 6 Aug 2020

Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA) blamed President Donald Trump for 154,000 deaths attributed to the Chinese coronavirus by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), making her claims in an interview with The Breakfast Club last Friday.

Bass is being considered by Joe Biden’s presidential campaign for selection as his vice presidential running mate, according to left-wing and partisan Democrat news media. The Biden campaign pledged to make the choice on sexual grounds, promising to choose a woman.

Bass said her primary concern in the context of the coronavirus outbreak was its impact on blacks.

“I was just completely obsessed behind this virus, because, I mean, right now 154,000 people are dead, and they didn’t have to die,” declared Bass. “They died because we have a president who really doesn’t care and thinks denial is the way to deal with this.”

“We don’t know how many of those 154 (thousand) look like us,” added Bass, referring to black Americans, “but we know it’s a significant percentage, so the reason why I was obsessed was because when it came out that 70 percent of the people that died in Chicago were black, 80 percent of the people that died in Alabama were black, 70 percent in New Orleans [were black], and we weren’t doing anything.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/06/karen-bass-154000-people-dead-because-trump-really-doesnt-care/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

The slander of an ignoramus.
Since Eden, Nature reminds us of its presence and power.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
She is a liar. Alabama had 42% of the deaths for blacks.... Blacks make up 27% of the local population.

53% of deaths were whites and they comprise 69% of the population.

Source: https://www.alreporter.com/mapping-coronavirus-in-alabama/

This commie (Big Mouth Bass) is a lying commie.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 09:33:06 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

Trump was acting against Covid-19 before that t#@t learned Wuhan exists.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is the 'B' her middle initial? Izzat a typo?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Another communist.  The virus is in 192 countries around the world. No one can stop a virus.  If blacks have more issue with this virus, practice the 6 feet distancing & mask wearing.  YOU DON'T DO THAT. 

We have stats for other illness's, but they are censored. Diabetes DEATHS are ONE MILLION 500 THOUSAND.  Then we have heart attacks, death by cancer, but now, ONLY people with 'covid'..die.  154,000....is a small number for a flu, and I say it is HALF of that number.  It has been proven...some doctors take money to write, died of covid.  THIS WOMAN WANTS....NWO.  WHICH MAKES US SLAVES TO U.N.   This woman is a liar.  I have FEB. TIMELINE, then March. I posted link before.  From TRUMP ADM.
-------------

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.

February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.

February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.

February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.

February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.

February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.

February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.

February 26: President Trump discussed coronavirus containment efforts with Indian PM Modi and updated the press on his Administration’s containment efforts in the U.S. during his state visit to India.

February 29: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowed certified labs to develop and begin testing coronavirus testing kits while reviewing pending applications.

February 29: The Trump Administration:

Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea.

Barred all travel to Iran.

Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:42:16 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

I tried to shorten some of it, but 'return' would not work for me on computer.  NOT TO MENTION VIRUS TASK FORCE...Notice,

ILLINOIS, ALABAMA, GEORGIA, WASHINGTON D.C. , GUAM, Puerto Rico. 

I was talking about my MARCH LIST...I see it as deleted. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 10:32:44 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online mountaineer

Gee, if only that paragon of compassion, sweetness and light - Ms. Hillary R. Clinton - had been president. She would have adopted as a nationwide edict policy the Cuomo/Wolf Kill the Elderly approach to the 'rona.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

The webpage from which @LegalAmerican quoted is https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/ . Last I looked, it does not go past the end of April.

The US timeline linked in my signature lists many more items, supplies links to news stories, news releases, and government documents, and is being updated regularly. The MS Word compatible file of the list is currently 22 pages long in 12-point Arial font. It's very nutsy-boltsy, but a really big story underlying it all is that most/all of the leading vaccine candidates and some treatment candidates have been partners in a DARPA program launched in February 2017, with participants announced in February 2018. IOW, not only was work begun under the aegis of the Feds in January and February, but it was with companies and institutions that were already part of that DARPA program.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

Gee, if only that paragon of compassion, sweetness and light - Ms. Hillary R. Clinton - had been president. She would have adopted as a nationwide edict policy the Cuomo/Wolf Kill the Elderly approach to the 'rona.

She would have taken a very government-centric approach that looks good in PR ("Look at what I'm doing!") but makes government a horrific bottleneck impeding progress.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How many died under her ally Fidel's rule?  Just wonderin'
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How many died under her ally Fidel's rule?  Just wonderin'

:yowsa:  Me to!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien