Author Topic: Michelle Obama: Coronavirus an Opportunity to Change ‘How Wealth Is Distributed’  (Read 597 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 6 Aug 2020

Wednesday on her new podcast, former first lady Michelle Obama called coronavirus an opportunity to think about “how wealth is distributed” to lower-income essential workers.

Obama noted the “power” that would enable what “we” could do to allow such actions.

Journalist Michele Norris said, “There’s kind of a new COVID vocabulary, isn’t it. There are also words that have always had some meaning, but that take on different meaning now, the word hero, the word essential.”

She continued, “I think we will forever think about the word ‘essential’ in a different way. And, when we were told to stay home, they got up, got dressed, and went out into the world, risking their lives, to drive garbage trucks, to work in warehouses, to work in grocery stores, to work in hospitals. Often doing invisible, but yes, essential work, and I struggle with it because I’m not sure that we treat them like they’re essential.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/06/michelle-obama-coronavirus-opportunity-to-explore-how-wealth-is-distributed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Say Michelle, you want wealth distribution?  Ok, how about we start with the ill-gotten wealth you and your old man grifted while in the White House?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Breathtaking honesty from one who lies about her own biology.

Bruce Jenner is stone-cold honest compared to Mikey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Breathtaking honesty from one who lies about her own biology.

Bruce Jenner is stone-cold honest compared to Mikey.

You have proof?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You have proof?

That Michael has a weewee?  Nope.  That Bruce Jenner is honest compared to him? Well...I don't see him lying about being a tranny.

I think I am missing your point....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

That Michael has a weewee?  Nope.  That Bruce Jenner is honest compared to him? Well...I don't see him lying about being a tranny.

I think I am missing your point....

This site is full of conspiracy theories, gossip and lies.  The "Michelle Obama is a transvestite/ transexual" is among the gossip.  Yet, I've seen zero evidence to back up the claim.   Since you alluded to that claim, I was asking if you had any proof.

Is she a racist and a grifter like her old man?  Yes, I've seen the proof, so I believe it.  She and her husband made a bundle while the old man was president and much of that came from the largesse of the white people the pair despise.  To this day white people continue to finance their lavish lifestyle.  They buy Michelle's books; Netflix paid to produce and promote their racist propaganda films.  These white people fawn over the Obamas while the Obamas spit in their faces and call them racists. How sick is that?