Author Topic: Biden wouldn't block Trump's prosecution if the Justice Department pursued it  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden wouldn't block Trump's prosecution if the Justice Department pursued it
The Democrat said an attempt to prosecute a former president would be 'very, very unusual'
By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden said Thursday that if he were to beat President Trump in November, he would not block an attempt from the Justice Department to prosecute the former president.

Biden said that while the act against a former U.S. president would be "very, very unusual" and "not very ... good for democracy," he would not block such an action, during a virtual interview with the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists on Tuesday.

"Look, the Justice Department is not the president's private law firm," Biden told NPR reporter Lulu Garcia-Navarro. "The attorney general is not the president's private lawyer. I will not interfere with the Justice Department's judgment of whether or not they think they should pursue the prosecution of anyone that they think has violated the law."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-prosecution-2020-justice
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pretty rich considering his punk kid should be residing under a prison. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.