Author Topic: Rush: The Radicalization of the Democrat Party Isn’t New  (Read 198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Radicalization of the Democrat Party Isn’t New

Aug 6, 2020

RUSH: Jason, Lansing, Michigan, great to have you, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. How are you?

RUSH: I’m good. Thank you, sir.

CALLER: The question is, do you believe that the Democrat Party has always been this radical?

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: Or is this something new that’s just come out recently, maybe because of Trump, that he’s brought it out in ’em?

RUSH: No, I think they’ve always been this radical. They’ve been this radical for at least I’m gonna say a minimum 20 years. It’s why I have always been attempting to get people to look at them ideologically as liberals. They’ve always been this radical. And I think what Trump’s done is simply frustrated them so much. A, they couldn’t beat him. B, they can’t get rid of him.

I think that all of their own personal guardrails are down and all of the camouflage, the masks, all the boundaries they put up to hide themselves have come down. And I think they’re just finally being who they really are. I think the election of Obama is when we first saw all that camouflage fall away. But, yes, they’ve been radical — grab sound bite number 13. I got time to squeeze this in. I want you to listen to a montage of Democrats back in 1995, talking about the budget battle that year.

JOHN LEWIS: They’re coming for our children. They’re coming for the poor.

THOMAS BARRETT: (echo) Why do the Republicans want to take apples and milk away from six year olds?

LYNN WOOLSEY: Starving children is not the solution.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: (background noise) It’s cruel to kids.

DICK DURBIN: (background noise) Stop declaring war on our kids.

RICHARD GEPHARDT: (background noise) The Republicans are taking food out of the mouths of millions of needy children.

LUIS GUTIERREZ: (echo) We’re gonna let the kids go hungry again.

TED KENNEDY: (archive audio) War on their children. War on their children.

RUSH: Teddy Kennedy. “War on their children.”

And I don’t have time to squeeze it in, but Pelosi is out there saying that Trump is going to make children homeless, Trump and the Republicans. So, yeah, they’ve been radical. They’ve been radical for longer than what you are seeing their behavior portray now.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34