Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘Unlike the African American Community … the Latino Community Is an Incredibly Diverse Co  (Read 300 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden: ‘Unlike the African American Community … the Latino Community Is an Incredibly Diverse Community’

Yahoo News
Joel B. Pollak6 Aug 2020 

Former Vice President Joe Biden remarked in an interview released Thursday that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community.”

Biden was addressing the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) and National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) Joint Virtual Convention. Portions of the interview were aired Wednesday, and the full video was streamed Thursday.

National Public Radio’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro asked Biden about whether he would stop the deportation of Cubans.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/06/joe-biden-unlike-the-african-american-community-the-latino-community-is-an-incredibly-diverse-community-nabj/

Offline rustynail

Well yes, there are even White Hispanics.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden says some of the dumbest things.  His comment that the Hispanic community is diverse, implying the African American community is not is about as dumb a statement as he could make.  The man just does not have a fully functioning brain.

If the Democommie Party was worth a good BM, they would find a way to remove him and run ANYONE else, for he will most certainly drag the entire party down in November.  Pathetic.

The transformation of the Dems to communism is their downfall.  With AOC as their architect, I really do not see a viable future for the party.  Just the opposite.

I cannot wait to hear Leo Terrell tonight on Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham.  I am sure he will be a hoot.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.