Author Topic: Biden Denies Ever Taking a Cognitive Test After Claiming That He’s ‘Tested Constantly’  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Biden Denies Ever Taking a Cognitive Test After Claiming That He’s ‘Tested Constantly’
By Debra Heine • August 5, 2020

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Wednesday denied ever taking a cognitive test—even though he recently bragged that he takes them “constantly.”

After scoffing at the idea, Biden, who was appearing at a virtual forum at the 2020 National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) and National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) Joint Virtual Convention, compared the question to asking if black CBS reporter Errol Barnett had taken cocaine before the interview.

“When asked in June if you’d been tested for cognitive decline, you responded that you’re constantly tested,” Barnett reminded Biden. “Please clarify specifically—have you taken a cognitive test?”

Biden had told the reporter in June “I’ve been tested. I’ve been tested constantly.” He also said he could “hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against.”

After laughing at Barnett’s question, Biden replied “no, I haven’t taken a test—why the hell would I take a test?!”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/05/biden-denies-ever-taking-a-cognitive-test-after-claiming-that-hes-tested-constantly/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34