Author Topic: Republicans fear disaster in November  (Read 9544 times)

Offline EdinVA

Re: Republicans fear disaster in November
« Reply #350 on: August 09, 2020, 10:27:38 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/big-trumps-monthly-approval-rating-black-voters-holds-36-approval/

This Is Big! Trump Holds a 36% Approval Rating with
Black Voters in the Latest Rasmussen Monthly
Approval Summary

I need to get another deplorable sticker for my new truck.... left my old one on my other truck... I am sure it got scrapped off.. lol

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #351 on: August 09, 2020, 11:37:51 pm »
Someone upstream on this thread presented the notion of the mailman's son or that rat from Utah as possible running mates for Biden.  NO WAY!!!

He promised us a female, and someone of color.  I suppose that includes Warren since she is 1/1,024th Cherokee.  I just can't wait for this Bidenism.

The worst thing for Dems to allow happen is to have Republicans fearful.  If they think the win is in the bag, folks might not turn out assuming the win, but with the threat the Democommunists have a shot, and the Republicans will turn out in force.  IN FORCE, and that is why with their continued support of the anarchists in the streets burning everything down, you better believe the Republicans will be out in force, and there just isn't enough dead people to make up the votes.

REPUBLICAN TSUNAMI IS COMING!!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 11:39:10 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #352 on: August 09, 2020, 11:43:42 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

What if Joe Biden chooses Mitt Romney as his running mate?  Or even Kasich?

My inkling is that it wouldn't take one vote away from Donald Trump or the Independents.

There are literally millions of Americans who witnessed firsthand, ... for the 1st time, just what a "Trump Economy" would look like.

And many of them just bought homes and cars and started careers.

I point this out because that's exactly how I experienced Ronald Reagan.  After hours' long gas lines on odd-even days...after 17% fixed-rate 30 year mortgages were the best available...Ronald Reagan changed my life.

It was just dumb luck that it was at the age of 30.  I thank him for that with a Sign of The Cross.

Look...work with me here.   I'm trying to find some confidant blue sky somewhere.    happy77
Joe will not be choosing his running mate, the Dem machine will.

Stand-in Joe is just there to act as the billboard at the feature show previews.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #353 on: August 09, 2020, 11:47:27 pm »

Stand-in Joe is just there to act as the billboard at the feature show previews.

888high58888

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #354 on: August 09, 2020, 11:59:38 pm »

That's semantics, @IsailedawayfromFR

It's exactly where I'm coming from.

How could the Democrat Party put to bed the real notion that they have become the Party of Overthrow and Anarchy?

They must distance themselves from Antifa and offer something 'similar' to Donald Trump in business acumen and more importantly, MODERATION in his politics.  Somebody they can sell as a Uniter and Healer.

And they have nothing else close that might siphon off votes of Party Republicans who in reality are just a wing of the Trump Army.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #355 on: August 10, 2020, 12:03:02 am »
That's semantics, @IsailedawayfromFR

It's exactly where I'm coming from.

How could the Democrat Party put to bed the real notion that they have become the Party of Overthrow and Anarchy?

They must distance themselves from Antifa and offer something 'similar' to Donald Trump in business acumen and more importantly, MODERATION in his politics.  Somebody they can sell as a Uniter and Healer.

And they have nothing else close that might siphon off votes of Party Republicans who in reality are just a wing of the Trump Army.
What you are saying is true, but at the same time the Dems have to offer up a member of the oppressed minority, whether a female, black, or both.

They will lose more of their own at the ballot box due to indifference than what they might gain with the ones you mentioned.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #356 on: August 10, 2020, 12:03:05 am »
I need to get another deplorable sticker for my new truck.... left my old one on my other truck... I am sure it got scrapped off.. lol

Then the reality is that it is actually 10 to 12 points, more.  48%.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #357 on: August 10, 2020, 03:50:12 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/big-trumps-monthly-approval-rating-black-voters-holds-36-approval/

This Is Big! Trump Holds a 36% Approval Rating with
Black Voters in the Latest Rasmussen Monthly
Approval Summary

@DCPatriot

I can honestly say I fear for the lives and well-being of those young men if they live in "black neighborhoods".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #358 on: August 10, 2020, 03:56:47 pm »
Someone upstream on this thread presented the notion of the mailman's son or that rat from Utah as possible running mates for Biden.  NO WAY!!!

He promised us a female, and someone of color.

@jafo2010

Well,both are "sissy boys" and both have a yellow streak running up their backs. This MIGHT qualify them.

It ain't going to happen,though. The left would explode if a Republican,even an alleged Republican like those two weasels were giving the slot. It has already been staked out as an Affirmative Action slot,so by GAWD they had better not put a cracka in it if they know what's good for them!

There is a mean side to my nature that would love to see a His or Her Panic get the slot,just to watch black heads explode from anger,though.

Offline dancer

« Reply #359 on: August 11, 2020, 04:11:03 am »
I don't believe they are that dumb. If they were purposely going to release it you would do it somewhere else and not your own backyard. If it had popped up in South American or Africa it would have been more plausible especially for deniability. This thing is clearly Chinese and in the very city the lab that was studying it is in. A leak is much more likely, especially considering how Chinese like to cut corners doing things.
Oh, it was planned.  Perhaps released a bit early but check this out:

January 11, 2017
4 min read
SAVE
Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

[url=https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak]https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak[/url]

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #360 on: August 11, 2020, 04:49:19 am »
II heard an opinion, that if the 36% held, the election is all but over.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #361 on: August 11, 2020, 10:43:29 am »
 yymouse
II heard an opinion, that if the 36% held, the election is all but over.
Well, the 36% seems credible and would explain just why so many Dem Mayors and Governors are trying to get Trump to take direct action against BLM, in order to get the "racist" optics they need to turn that around.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #362 on: August 11, 2020, 12:01:59 pm »
yymouseWell, the 36% seems credible and would explain just why so many Dem Mayors and Governors are trying to get Trump to take direct action against BLM, in order to get the "racist" optics they need to turn that around.

@Smokin Joe

You don't really believe those Dim Mayors,Governors,Senators,and Congressmen would use the tragic deaths of their constituents for personal political gain,do you?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #363 on: August 11, 2020, 02:58:32 pm »
@Smokin Joe

You don't really believe those Dim Mayors,Governors,Senators,and Congressmen would use the tragic deaths of their constituents for personal political gain,do you?
   :yowsa: In a New York second!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

« Reply #364 on: August 11, 2020, 05:33:20 pm »
yymouseWell, the 36% seems credible and would explain just why so many Dem Mayors and Governors are trying to get Trump to take direct action against BLM, in order to get the "racist" optics they need to turn that around.

Great point!

Trump has turned the political side of this issue to his favor in a big way. He's pointing out how poorly these cities have been run by Rat Mayors and how if the Rats have their way no one's street will be safe.

I think a vast majority want to live in peace and want their liberty protected by govt. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #365 on: August 11, 2020, 05:46:28 pm »
Great point!

Trump has turned the political side of this issue to his favor in a big way. He's pointing out how poorly these cities have been run by Rat Mayors and how if the Rats have their way no one's street will be safe.

I think a vast majority want to live in peace and want their liberty protected by govt.

Soon as Pres. Trump announced he may change the planned White House venue for accepting the GOP Nomination (After Pelosi's rant)...to Gettysburg Cemetery, in Pennsylvania, CNN tripped over themselves running to the cameras to claim Confederate Flag, Civil Way bullshit.

Nobody seems to know that Gettysburg National Cemetery is a Union Soldier Memorial Park.  There are only 42 Confederate soldiers buried there.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #366 on: August 11, 2020, 06:16:12 pm »
Soon as Pres. Trump announced he may change the planned White House venue for accepting the GOP Nomination (After Pelosi's rant)...to Gettysburg Cemetery, in Pennsylvania, CNN tripped over themselves running to the cameras to claim Confederate Flag, Civil Way bullshit.

Nobody seems to know that Gettysburg National Cemetery is a Union Soldier Memorial Park.  There are only 42 Confederate soldiers buried there.

The Rats don't want Trump accepting his Party's Nomination anywhere. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: