Author Topic: Republicans fear disaster in November  (Read 9328 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Republicans fear disaster in November
« Reply #325 on: August 08, 2020, 11:15:48 pm »
"Republicans fear disaster in November" many fear he will Win.

That fear dumped the pandemic on the world.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #326 on: August 08, 2020, 11:47:40 pm »
They were working on that in 2014. They moved that research to China and partially funded it there, possibly for deniability. (I know, that sounds like tinfoil time, but remember, the hallmark of the Obama administration was to do the outrageous and then fall back on calling it wackadoodle conspiracy theory if caught.)
I think it would have been released anyway, with Miz Hillary Care to be running that fecal extravaganza,  to 'Save the Planet', or at least as much as could be enslaved, up to that Georgia Guidestone 500,000,000 or so. 
But before they did, they would have had a vaccine that works with few or no significant side effects, and would have ramped up the mortality rate while keeping the contagion factor--exactly what they were allegedly researching: creating chimeric viruses with "enhanced capability".

When the Impeachment failed, they went with Plan B, ahead of the desired level of development, because a crisis built on fudged numbers, enhanced death rates, and media hype is better than no crisis at all.

{Note that the Democrats control the States/Cities with the worst results, including banning promising treatments, then producing tainted 'studies' to discredit them, while promoting other treatments which were found to be ineffective or less optimal (assuming the goal is to prevent death).

Note also that when numbers of cases began to subside all sorts of shaky accounting became evident, along with bad policy, and eventually when that didn't work, riots.
What's important about this is that Leftists typically disagree, will make up or fudge data to support that and then, if you won't buy what they are selling, resort to verbal or physical attack, which is precisely what is going on.}

I don't believe they are that dumb. If they were purposely going to release it you would do it somewhere else and not your own backyard. If it had popped up in South American or Africa it would have been more plausible especially for deniability. This thing is clearly Chinese and in the very city the lab that was studying it is in. A leak is much more likely, especially considering how Chinese like to cut corners doing things.

Offline DB

« Reply #327 on: August 08, 2020, 11:57:09 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #328 on: August 09, 2020, 12:51:22 am »
I don't believe they are that dumb. If they were purposely going to release it you would do it somewhere else and not your own backyard. If it had popped up in South American or Africa it would have been more plausible especially for deniability. This thing is clearly Chinese and in the very city the lab that was studying it is in. A leak is much more likely, especially considering how Chinese like to cut corners doing things.
A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence
Full Paper at link:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985
Note the Date. This research was done in North Carolina.
Note the Authors, and that among them, Xing-Yi Ge is from
Xing-Yi Ge

Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China
and (I missed this the first time I posted this information) Zhengli-Li Shi
Zhengli-Li Shi

Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China
From the Abstract:
Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

Note that SARS-CoV-2 is exactly the sort of thing they were creating in North Carolina when their funding was pulled. A virus that attacks the same pneumocytes using the same (ACE2) receptor as the Chimera virus they created in the lab. This paper came out in Nature the following year.

I would postulate that there is a strong possibility that a more deadly version was in the works, considering that they were creating novel pathogens with enhanced capability and that the release would not have been in China, either, but it would have been convenient for the Clintons to be saviours of the world, with of course, ChiCom help, along with Gates, the UN, and a cast of dozens of power players, mostly still behind the scenes.

The vaccine alone would have put dozens of countries in thrall to the international bankers, and patent holders, effectively economic serfdom.--or die.

Intentionally or accidentally, this got out of the lab in time to displace the Impeachment fiasco from the Global news cycle. This was a premature release, perhaps out of desperation, using globetrotting Chinese and others to spread it, while attempting to cover up the very existence of the outbreak, a dispersal mechanism which was highly effective, yet deniable, which led to the "wet market' fable. There was a desperate need for a shift in focus, attention, and even power, not just in the news cycle, but desperately seeking leverage, once again, to disrupt this administration. Neither the Democrats nor the ChiComs have any love for Trump, the only question is one of which (actually, of many players) is most desperate to harm him, especially in the media eye.

Was there collusion? It's be hard to summarily dismiss, especially considering it was deals brokered by Bill and Hillary which really made the Chinese a force in space at all. (Recall Loral and the missing circuit boards from a failed launch that were guidance circuits provided by (iirc) Hughes Aerospace, all on the Clintons' watch).

It was no secret that a compelling case against Trump had not been made, long before the results were official.

Something, (from the Democrats and the Chinese POV) needed to be done.

I don't believe in coincidences, and too much has fit too well for that, but just possibly, it was a mere accidental release, of a lab-crated virus from a BSL-4 facility, funded in part by NIAID money, with Fauci's okay...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #329 on: August 09, 2020, 01:00:25 am »
Could not control herself, after repeated warnings.

The final straw was talk of assassination of the President.

No rational site owner/mod wants to be a hub for such talk.
It was by the President, not of the President.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,409181.msg2256009.html#msg2256009
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2020, 01:13:44 am »
Second tier??  I don't think so ... he dominates/owns many companies either outright or as a major stockholder and so do his kids.  Many of his foundations/projects are anti-Americana and are all part of his "Open Society Foundations"  -- now known as "Open Society Institute".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros

I agree with you.  I have a five page list of all the companies SOROS owns, major controlling stock in. Then he owns companies in Europe. Off the top of my head, He owns WALMART, STARBUCKS, AETNA LIFE INS. , PROGRESSIVE CAR INS,
Bed & Bath & Beyond. Mortgage companies, Hedge funds, ...you name it.  WE ARE SUPPORTING SOROS TO DESTROY US.
He says he is a god.   Just a bit..
MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Savient Pharmaceuticals Inc
Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.Petrobras
Baidu.com Inc. ADS
 NII Holdings Inc
China Mobile Ltd.
NAVIOS MARITIME PTN
FIRST SOLAR, INC.
Mechel OAO, Broadcom Corp.
ENERGYSOLUTIONS INC
MKT VCTR RUSSIA SBI
iShares MSCI Japan
 United Therapeutics Corp.
 BPZ RESOURCES, INC
Pall Corp.
 United Parcel Service, Inc.
Western Digital Corp.
MasterCard Inc.
Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc.
MSC Software Corp.
The GEO Group Inc.
Banro Corp.
Nalco Holding Company
Support.com Inc.
NCR Corp.
SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD.
Convergys Corp.
CB Richard Ellis Group Inc.
LandAmerica Financial Group Inc.
Valassis Communications Inc.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 01:19:20 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2020, 01:23:27 am »
"Just one conservative voice"...is the site. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2020, 03:14:39 am »
Did anyone notice the post a little up thread?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,410625.msg2265279.html#msg2265279

Customs confiscated almost as many about three months ago in Louisville.   
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2020, 03:39:02 am »
I'm betting the surname is Rothchild and various others connected over time by marriage.

@Bigun

NOT a bet I am going to take!

I would lose to know what names they are going by these days,though.

Same with the Harriman's. I don't even know what they are calling their bank these days.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2020, 03:43:14 am »
Customs confiscated almost as many about three months ago in Louisville.

Are they for voting fraudulently or something else?

They're for something...

I would think this would be a big deal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2020, 03:51:49 am »
I've read it...I just don't buy tinfoil by the square yard to be able to believe it.

@txradioguy

It is almost ceHe who controls the money,controls the world.rtainly an exaggeration,but there is enough truth in it that it should scare you. For example,they may control a lot of the European money,but I doubt they control a dime of the Chinese money.

There are also several other old European banking families that learned a few centuries back that family survival depended on keeping a low public profile.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2020, 03:54:34 am »
Suit yourself! You know what they say about horses and water.

But the fact is that they have been at this for longer than the has been anything known as the United States of America.

Was Andy Jackson wearing a tin foil hat when he said "I killed the bank"?  I think not.

You might try reading this as well:

@Bigun

The author misspelled "Ruins".

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Temple-Federal-Reserve-Country/dp/0671675567

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Mark Twain

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2020, 04:29:17 am »
I say,  DEMON-RATS, fear disaster in NOVEMBER.  Always backwards with communists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2020, 03:13:17 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

What if Joe Biden chooses Mitt Romney as his running mate?  Or even Kasich?

My inkling is that it wouldn't take one vote away from Donald Trump or the Independents.

There are literally millions of Americans who witnessed firsthand, ... for the 1st time, just what a "Trump Economy" would look like.

And many of them just bought homes and cars and started careers.

I point this out because that's exactly how I experienced Ronald Reagan.  After hours' long gas lines on odd-even days...after 17% fixed-rate 30 year mortgages were the best available...Ronald Reagan changed my life.

It was just dumb luck that it was at the age of 30.  I thank him for that with a Sign of The Cross.

Look...work with me here.   I'm trying to find some confidant blue sky somewhere.    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2020, 03:17:20 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

My inkling is that it wouldn't take one vote away from Donald Trump or the Independents.

There are literally millions of Americans who witnessed firsthand, ... for the 1st time, just what a "Trump Economy" would look like.

I point this out because that's exactly how I experienced Ronald Reagan.  After hours' long gas lines on odd-even days...after 17% fixed-rate 30 year mortgages were the best available...Ronald Reagan changed my life.

It was just dumb luck that it was at the age of 30.  I thank him for that with a Sign of The Cross.

Look...work with me here.   I'm trying to find some confidant blue sky somewhere.    happy77

Well, if biteme wins, we will be back in jimmy's world

Offline skeeter

« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2020, 03:23:54 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

No it wouldn't, and 30% of the rat voters base - the black part - would stay home.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2020, 03:27:22 pm »
Well, if biteme wins, we will be back in jimmy's world

They'd only have TWO years to change election laws to maintain power.   And if they have a Super Majority come November, it will be 2009 all over again.

Only this time, they won't waste the honeymoon on a single issue.

Automatic Citizenship for anybody with a JOB, or a legal bonafide address in the U.S.A.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2020, 03:30:49 pm »
No it wouldn't, and 30% of the rat voters base - the black part - would stay home.

I agree.  Plus, they expect President Trump to garner about 30%, which is possible, if they consider the Black family that just got married, started a good paying career and now a family and doesn't want to go back to the 'cage'.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #343 on: August 09, 2020, 03:40:18 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

This thought hasn't even crossed my mind, but  it'd be a master stroke of politico-strategy.   Concern in that doing this would give a faux-impression of being a bridge builder in troubling times.  The ultimate centralist puke false scenario.  It'll go over well with the MOR uninformed undecideds.  But then, that has to be weighed with the possiblity of a ultra left revolt of the Bernie AOC wing....   so may it be a wash?

With that, and not withstanding with the lack of testicles with both Romney and Kasich. This still doesn't mean they meet Biden's promise of noninating a female VPOTUS candidate. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #344 on: August 09, 2020, 03:48:26 pm »
This thought hasn't even crossed my mind, but  it'd be a master stroke of politico-strategy.   Concern in that doing this would give a faux-impression of being a bridge builder in troubling times.  The ultimate centralist puke false scenario.  It'll go over well with the MOR uninformed undecideds.  But then, that has to be weighed with the possiblity of a ultra left revolt of the Bernie AOC wing....   so may it be a wash?

With that, and not withstanding with the lack of testicles with both Romney and Kasich. This still doesn't mean they meet Biden's promise of noninating a female VPOTUS candidate.

:patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2020, 05:33:38 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

@DCPatriot

He would probably start getting death threats from the Dim base.

Same here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #346 on: August 09, 2020, 07:26:52 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

If Dementia Joes goes that direction then either one will get via the back door what they couldn't achieve with the voters IF Biden wins...the Presidency.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bilo

« Reply #347 on: August 09, 2020, 09:34:56 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I love your example of how Reagan not only transformed America, but changed the world for the better!

It's starting to look like Biden has topped out. Trump is narrowing the polls and there is no way the polls are truly reflecting the American people. There are a lot of conservatives who are just keeping their heads down till election day. IOW, Trump is probably ahead and may be well ahead. The beltway and media live in an echo chamber. They aren't using any common sense that God gave them. An overwhelming majority of us want to live in peace. We want safe streets. We like the police, except when they give us a ticket. We love our country. The Rats don't represent any of those things.

Trump has shifted gears. He not only is catching sleepy Joe, he is going to be passing him shortly if he hasn't already.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #348 on: August 09, 2020, 09:39:20 pm »
I agree.  Plus, they expect President Trump to garner about 30%, which is possible, if they consider the Black family that just got married, started a good paying career and now a family and doesn't want to go back to the 'cage'.

I wouldn't place to much hope in the Black vote. There is an incredible amount of pressure to stay in line. Kanye West though is a bit of a wild card. In the States where he's on the ballot he may pull 2-3% of the younger Black vote, that may be key.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #349 on: August 09, 2020, 09:58:07 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/big-trumps-monthly-approval-rating-black-voters-holds-36-approval/

This Is Big! Trump Holds a 36% Approval Rating with
Black Voters in the Latest Rasmussen Monthly
Approval Summary