Author Topic: Republicans fear disaster in November  (Read 9507 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Republicans fear disaster in November
« Reply #275 on: August 08, 2020, 05:55:45 pm »
I think it is certainly a possibility Bill Clinton talked Trump into running on the Republican side to throw a monkey wrench into the GOP nomination. Bill thought he was clearing the path for his wife by hamstringing his opponents from within. Not long before Trump announced he was running as a Republican he was considered a clown on the conservative side. Even Jim Rob said as much. But the promise to build a wall sealed the deal for those who believed him. That was all that mattered. His long history of being a NY liberal was just that, history...

You and I definitely agree on this somewhat and I've felt this way for quite some time. Cruz announced his run for the presidency and the left panicked; he WAS the one that could beat Hillary.  Cruz had a huge following and an excellent ground game.  If he didn't have either he would have never made it into the Senate in spite of all odds and the GOPe (Turtle) trying to stop him.  So, he had to be stopped.  Enter Donald J. Trump.  Trump went after every single one of his opponents relentlessly and ruthlessly, especially Cruz and yet he was relatively mild when it came to attacking his opponent his friend, Hillary.

Trump being the master salesman of himself, looked at what would sell; being an outsider, building a wall, and no amnesty.  I noticed that many of the ideas that Cruz had Trump expounded about and was a better seller of those ideas.  After all it was Cruz that he was inserted into the election to stop.

I don't think that Trump ever intended to win and certainly the Hillary campaign and all those that had counted on her winning were in absolute horror that he won. Trump took the reigns.  The bitterness from the DEMS, especially those in the past administration escalated and they vehemently have tried to stop everything that he has tried to do when they realized that he was going to play his own game and do things his way!  They vowed he would be a one term president; Russia gate ... impeachment... COVID.  Trump being Trump wasn't about to let them win ... so he went ahead with "his" plans and surprisingly he has made some progress along the border and has made some conservative moves and has done some patriotic things. I have no doubt when he became president he realized the economic quagmire this country was in; business and the economy have always been his forte and he absolutely succeeded.  I also believe along the way he realized the amount of corruption coming from the other side; corruption that was lurking to sink him and his economy. He's been fighting, but his liberal tendencies also shine through.

It is very troubling that he hasn't drained the swamp, the wall isn't built, the deficit has absolutely skyrocketed, he hasn't stopped the rioting in the streets and he is promising a roadway to citizenship, IOW, amnesty.

If he does go after the swamp creatures (and he won't)... then my assessment of Trump is dead wrong and I will be the first to admit it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #276 on: August 08, 2020, 05:57:19 pm »
So is an FBI that has, by and large violated their oaths for partisan reasons. 

@Smokin Joe

How ironic is it that the Feebs were only an honest and trustworthy agency in our Government while under the control of a cross-dressing homosexual?

The funny part is nobody could blackmail Hoover because he had blackmail material on every prominent political family in the nation.

Mutual Assured Destruction.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #277 on: August 08, 2020, 05:59:18 pm »
Fair enough. I allow that a good portion of Trump's difficulties stem from his ineptitude - I believe he did not fully appreciate what he would be up against. Whether he should have is another matter.

And its true - to my knowledge he never gave any indication, other than his 2016 campaign rhetoric, to believe he would govern in a manner I would approve of. And I did not believe he would, which is why I supported Cruz. But he surprised with generally speaking some of the best executive branch policies I've seen in 40 years. And he now has my support.

Again, I can see why you think that... But no laws have been passed. The illusion of nirvana, if you believe it, may be gone with a POOF! as soon as January. Step back a bit and see what actually IS being passed permanently, by way of law, and things look a whole lot different. That is my basis for the claim one should write off EOs and pay them no mind.

Jussayin. AGAIN, as a general rule, not an attack. The attack stems from that root. And the offense at being attacked should not discount that root. FACTS are stubborn things.

Anyway I do respect the above POV and appreciate the time you took to post it.

:beer:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:00:51 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2020, 06:00:43 pm »
There is alot at stake for a great many powerful parties who've never had to deal with someone for whom they've had nothing to offer.

@skeeter

A whole new experience for them. Someone they could neither blackmail nor bribe. It has been driving them nuts ever since his first day in office.
Doesn't he know there are important families losing billions because he won't play along? Who does he think he is?
  ROFLMAO!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #279 on: August 08, 2020, 06:02:14 pm »
Doesn't have to be sane or moderate, just some twofer minority who is not proud of the country.

Can you say Michelle Obama?

@IsailedawayfromFR

Tranny. NOT going to happen. Maybe 20 years from now,but not now.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #280 on: August 08, 2020, 06:03:11 pm »
Nor did 99 and 44/100% of these supporting him @skeeter but I have told you from day one that draining the swamp was not going to be easy, clean, or quick and I was probably somewhat naive as well.

I admit to never imagining that the bastards would invent a pandemic to preserve their swamp but here we are.

Glad to hear someone else say that as I have been told by a few people that, that's just one of my crazy conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:04:36 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #281 on: August 08, 2020, 06:04:22 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Tranny. NOT going to happen. Maybe 20 years from now,but not now.

Oprah... That would be deadly...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #282 on: August 08, 2020, 06:05:43 pm »
I want to know why, as well.   Could be for the same damned reason 'why' Barr and Durham haven't done jack$hit towards holding Obama (or even his higher up underlings) accountable for their deeds.   Deep state = too big to fall.

@XenaLee

You may be right. It may be "professional courtesy" from the pols. After all,if a former President,VP,or 1st Lady can be charged and convicted of felonies while in office,how safe is a mere former Congresscritter or Senator?

IF that is the case,Trump is powerless to push that forward,and so would anyone else holding the Presidency. That only works in Dictatorships. Every other form of government operates on compromises.

BTW,I don't like it,but I long ago concluded nobody in the Clinton OR Bush Crime families were ever going to see charges filed,never mind a day in court. It just ain't going to happen and there is not a single thing we can do about it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:07:18 pm by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #283 on: August 08, 2020, 06:07:21 pm »
What I DO know,and so do you and anyone else who has ever thought about it,is that the Clintons,ESPECIALLY Bubbette! have been as quiet as church mice the last 4 years. Not sure if it is a threat from Trump or something else causing it,but it's not like either of them to avoid tv cameras.

Clean hands.

Offline DB

« Reply #284 on: August 08, 2020, 06:08:34 pm »
Glad to hear someone else say that as I have been told by a few people that, that's just one of my crazy conspiracy theories.

I don't believe the Chinese released it on purpose. They did hide that it had leaked out on purpose.

But the "never let a crises go to waste" party grabbed on to it to leverage it into what they wanted. A crushed economy filled with fear. And they have been unrelenting at it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2020, 06:11:21 pm »

I admit to never imagining that the bastards would invent a pandemic to preserve their swamp but here we are.

Nope. World-wide. A bigger game is afoot. That they are taking the advantage is likely true, but that is not the cause.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2020, 06:30:48 pm »
Nope. World-wide. A bigger game is afoot. That they are taking the advantage is likely true, but that is not the cause.

Do you, for one second, believe that the CHICOM government gives one hoot in hell how many people they kill in order to get their way?  If so, I would suggest that you need to review their history.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2020, 06:35:12 pm »
Do you, for one second, believe that the CHICOM government gives one hoot in hell how many people they kill in order to get their way?  If so, I would suggest that you need to review their history.

No, still myopic. Governments all over the world are enacting the same draconian measures. This is a world level play. New world order... Rise of the beast... something like that.

What is happening here is bad, no doubt, and I don't mean to belittle it... but it is incidental to the game at hand.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2020, 06:37:15 pm »
No, still myopic. Governments all over the world are enacting the same draconian measures. This is a world level play. New world order... Rise of the beast... something like that.

What is happening here is bad, no doubt, and I don't mean to belittle it... but it is incidental to the game at hand.

Well yeah!  The CHICOMS definitely want a one-world government as long as they get to run it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2020, 06:38:33 pm »
I don't believe the Chinese released it on purpose. They did hide that it had leaked out on purpose.

But the "never let a crises go to waste" party grabbed on to it to leverage it into what they wanted. A crushed economy filled with fear. And they have been unrelenting at it.

Fauci was head of the research team and funded the Chinese scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology on coronavirus and gain of function research -- he was also part of that research during the Obama administration -- Obama actually closed the research because there was too much risk of a pandemic.  I am not clear as to how Fauci restarted/funded that research after Trump took office.

I believe Fauci/Biden/DEMS did inflict this virus upon the world and in particular the U.S. to destroy the global economy, the U.S. economy and in particular to take Trump down.  The Chinese want to be the financial superpower and have their currency dominate. I find it too highly coincidental that all of Biden's opponents stepped down when the virus made it's entrance into the U.S.  Biden and his son Hunter have financial ties with China.  Incidentally, when Glenn Beck was researching the Bidens and Ukraine they stumbled upon the evidence of the ties with Biden, Hunter and China.  (I had previously posted that video).

Nope --in my books, Fauci, Biden and the DEMS are responsible.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2020, 06:44:47 pm »
Well yeah!  The CHICOMS definitely want a one-world government as long as they get to run it!

Sure... And so do several others... I am predicting the 10 divisions... pretty well following the map produced by Club of Rome, will rise from this event... or subsequent iterations...

An historical view with an eye toward the occult would recognize that map as the world division once attained by Poseidon and his 10 sons in legendary Atlantis... And no, you don't have to believe it... That 'they' believe it is all it takes. And they do believe it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2020, 06:55:17 pm »

Absolutely agree with you.  Something "Global" is definitely going on. 

The real question is, WHAT is directing it?  WHAT is behind the curtain?

[Cue X Files theme song] ... do you really want to know?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:59:45 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2020, 06:56:11 pm »

@roamer_1

I agree.

"End Game" time. The are going for the "World Series."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2020, 06:58:59 pm »

[Cue X Factor theme song] ... do you really want to know?

IMHO...behind that curtain...pulling the strings...is Soros and his billions.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2020, 06:59:51 pm »

@Bigun

Which makes them different from the other wannabe Dictators in what important ways?

They have their goals seat on controlling all of Asia for the moment,just like the European banking families have the goal of controlling all of Europe and North America.

For the moment.

Once they gain power,the back-fighting will start over Africa,South America,etc,etc,etc.

Make no mistake about it,though. The ultimate goal is "World Wide Government,Inc".

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #295 on: August 08, 2020, 07:05:27 pm »
@Bigun

Which makes them different from the other wannabe Dictators in what important ways?

They have their goals seat on controlling all of Asia for the moment,just like the European banking families have the goal of controlling all of Europe and North America.

For the moment.

Once they gain power,the back-fighting will start over Africa,South America,etc,etc,etc.

Make no mistake about it,though. The ultimate goal is "World Wide Government,Inc".

I hate to break this to you @sneakypete but those European banking families have been controlling all of Europe and North America since 1913 and that will continew for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist Income tax and the FED!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2020, 07:12:39 pm »
I hate to break this to you @sneakypete but those European banking families have been controlling all of Europe and North America since 1913 and that will continew for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist Income tax and the FED!

@Bigun

There is nothing new about this. They have been doing it since at least the Middle Ages. One of the Harriman Bank women was allowed to live free in Paris under Nazi occupation. She could come and go as she pleased with no restrictions. THAT's "horsepower"!

The thing is they have had to do this in hiding all these centuries. They now want to come out  in public and be the Global Kings and Queens they consider themselves to be,without fear of arrest and execution after confiscation of all their wealth. They didn't really fear the Royalty all that much because the Royalty needed them,but they were not and are not stupid people. They feared what would happen to them if the masses found out they existed and had been pulling the strings.

With the instant communications of today and the comparative ease of being able to control assets far away instantly from the comfort of your fortress,they are ready to go public.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #297 on: August 08, 2020, 07:13:40 pm »

[Cue X Files theme song] ... do you really want to know?

:beer:

Absolutely. As to what, dunno. Has not been revealed. But as I said upthread, I am betting on the new Atlantis, that if you have dabbled in occult circles, you would know has been the direction for centuries... That's the end that the dark side has been after all the way along. That is the Golden Age that 'Camelot' the shining city on the hill, is always patterned after.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #298 on: August 08, 2020, 07:15:23 pm »
IMHO...behind that curtain...pulling the strings...is Soros and his billions.

And Donald Trump is John McClane ... the wrench in the gears, the fly in the ointment.

He proved to everyone in less than 1 term that Americans will thrive if they put our country first, and that Globalists and the Current Left can ESAD.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

« Reply #299 on: August 08, 2020, 07:15:29 pm »
Speaking of odd...

"Shipment of nearly 20 thousand fake U.S. driver’s licenses from China were just confiscated at Chicago airport"

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/08/shipment-of-nearly-20-thousand-fake-u-s-drivers-licenses-from-china-were-just-confiscated-at-chicago-airport/

And

"Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19"

https://fee.org/articles/europes-top-health-officials-say-masks-arent-helpful-in-beating-covid-19/