Author Topic: Susan Rice on her Trump-supporting son: ‘I love him dearly’  (Read 286 times)

Offline libertybele

The conversation at the Rice household on Thanksgiving must get interesting.  :laugh:

Susan Rice on her Trump-supporting son: ‘I love him dearly’

Former UN Ambassador Susan Rice opened up about her right-leaning son in an interview Wednesday, saying blood is thicker than politics.

"I have a 23-year-old son whom I love dearly, whose politics are very, very different from my own and from the rest of our family," the former Obama administration cabinet member told NPR. "My son and I will have some robust disagreements over some matters of policy, not all. And yet, at the end of the day, you know, I love him dearly, and he loves me."

Rice, who served as ambassador to the United Nations from 2009 to 2013 and as national security advisor from 2013 to 2017, has risen to the spotlight in recent days due to her reported spot on Joe Biden’s shortlist for potential vice presidential choices.

Her son, John David Rice-Cameron, was president of the Stanford College Republicans and hosted events such as “Make Stanford Great Again.”..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-trump-supporting-son
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.