Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘There Will Not Be Another Foot of Wall Constructed in My Administration’  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Morris 5 Aug 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) stated Tuesday that construction of the southern border wall will cease if he is elected president.

Biden’s comments came during an interview with Yahoo! News’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro in which he was asked whether he was “willing to tear that wall down” that President Donald Trump has worked to construct. Biden answered:

No, there will not be another foot of wall constructed in my administration, number one. Number two, what I’m going to focus on, and the fact is that somebody in this group written a lot about the border. I’m going to make sure that we have border protection, but it’s going to be based on making sure that we use high-tech capacity to deal with it. And at the ports of entry, that’s where all the bad stuff is.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/05/joe-biden-there-will-not-be-another-foot-of-wall-constructed-in-my-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

The Great Wall is at 270 MILES  The goal is 500 MILES.  The wall already helping America and Americans. 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 03:10:23 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Idiot

The Great Wall is at 270 feet.  The goal is 500 feet.  The wall already helping America and Americans.
I'm hoping you mean MILES...

Offline LegalAmerican

Kyle Morris 5 Aug 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) stated Tuesday that construction of the southern border wall will cease if he is elected president.

Biden’s comments came during an interview with Yahoo! News’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro in which he was asked whether he was “willing to tear that wall down” that President Donald Trump has worked to construct. Biden answered:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/05/joe-biden-there-will-not-be-another-foot-of-wall-constructed-in-my-administration/

Then we have NO AMERICA.  Just one big mexican country of corruption, drug lords, and human Trafficking.  Many children and women are trafficked.  Oh yeah....Biden would love that.  Look at the future without a wall.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 03:04:24 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

That is not a valid question for Biden.  Very biased person.  Yahoo! News’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm hoping you mean MILES...

Yes. Thank you...I am a senior.  Senior moment. lol   :silly:          I did mean MILES.

Thank you for being civil too. I do make mistakes, sometimes and not a perfect person.   888high58888
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 03:12:33 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline skeeter

No difference between Trump and Biden. No sir. /s