Author Topic: Michelle Obama: Trump Administration Hypocrisy Giving Me ‘Low-Grade Depression’  (Read 505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 5 Aug 2020

Wednesday, on her new podcast former first lady Michelle Obama, said she is “dealing with some form of low-grade depression,” because of the quarantine, racial strife, and “seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out.”

Obama said, “I’m waking up in the middle of the night, cause I’m worrying about something, or there’s a heaviness. I try to make sure I get a workout in, although there have been periods throughout this quarantine, where I just have felt too low. You know, I’ve gone through those emotional highs and lows that I think everybody feels, where you just don’t feel yourself, and sometimes there’s been a week or so where I had to surrender to that, and not be so hard on myself. And say, you know what, you’re just not feeling that treadmill right now.”

She added, “It is unusual, and it is, you know, it’s a direct result of just being out of, out of body, out of mind. And spiritually, these are not, they are not fulfilling times, spiritually. You know, um, so I, I know that I am dealing with some form of low-grade depression. Not just because of the quarantine, but because of the racial strife, and just seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out, is dispiriting.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/05/michelle-obama-trump-administration-hypocrisy-giving-me-low-grade-depression/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

My, my, my.  You and your husband gave many people full blown depression.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a "low-grade" dipstick. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
A part of me would love to see her/him be Biden running mate.  Her husband destroyed the lives of tens of millions.  Any positive claim by these lying POSs is just that, a lie.  Nothing about the Obamas is worth ever witnessing or subjecting America to again.  The best thing this bimbo could do is shut her mouth and disappear. 

I think Obama's eulogy at Lewis' funeral reminded America just what we do not want in the USA.  Talk about divisive and generating depression among people!!!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I think Obama's eulogy at Lewis' funeral reminded America just what we do not want in the USA.  Talk about divisive and generating depression among people!!!

As we look back over those 8 horrible years the nation suffered under Obama one thing is crystal clear; he was never a uniter of people.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

A part of me would love to see her/him be Biden running mate.  Her husband destroyed the lives of tens of millions.  Any positive claim by these lying POSs is just that, a lie.  Nothing about the Obamas is worth ever witnessing or subjecting America to again.  The best thing this bimbo could do is shut her mouth and disappear. 

Men, cannot be First Lady. lol.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Applewood

Oh, honey, go take a pill and chill.     *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LegalAmerican

ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not to mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Share  Facebook Twitter Pinterest
Buy New  $11.96
Qty:
FREE Shipping.
Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. Details
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

See all 2 images
The Michelle Obama Transgender Guide Paperback – March 16, 2017
by Richard Saunders (Author)

Paperback
$11.96
4 Used from $13.20
7 New from $11.96

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:26:47 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online rustynail

'She' gives me a headache.

Offline PeteS in CA

Irrelevant Mooch-chelle sez wut?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.