Author Topic: Turley explains how Antifa is the 'Keyser Soze' of social unrest  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turley explains how Antifa is the 'Keyser Soze' of social unrest
Others have dismissed Antifa as disorganized and barely relevant
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

Senate lawmakers convened Tuesday for a hearing to address Antifa’s growing presence in the United States and their participation in the recent Black Live Matter protests.

George Washington University law professor, Johnathan Turley, said that Antifa, which is short for anti-fascist, is the biggest threat to America's fundamental constitutional right, freedom of speech.

“In my three decades of teaching, I have never seen the level of fear and intimidation that we have today on our campuses,” Turley said in testimony to senators Tuesday. “Many professors are afraid to voice dissenting views of the current protests or other issues out of fear that they could be accused of racism or even physically attacked.”

“To put it simply, Antifa and these other extremist groups are winning, and few people seem to be taking notice,” he added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/turley-explains-how-antifa-is-the-keyser-soze-of-social-unrest
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Turley explains how Antifa is the 'Keyser Soze' of social unrest
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 03:37:19 pm »
Man my eyes must be getting bad.  Was wondering why Turkey had an interest in Antifa here.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.