Author Topic: St. Louis prosecutor who charged couple for displaying weapons wins Democratic primary  (Read 227 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
St. Louis prosecutor who charged couple for displaying weapons wins Democratic primary

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner defeated Mary Pat Carl in the Democratic primary by a 61-39 margin

By David Aaro | Fox News

The polarizing St. Louis prosecutor who charged a couple for flashing guns at a crowd marching to the mayor's home last month has been nearly assured another term after winning Tuesday's primary election.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner defeated Mary Pat Carl in the Democratic primary by a 61-39 margin, according to Fox 2 Now. Due to St. Louis voters being mostly Democratic, she's projected to be favorited come November against Republican Daniel Zdrodowski.

Gardner, 44, said her victory on Tuesday was “about people who sent a message that they want reform in the city of St. Louis.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/st-louis-prosecutor-charged-couple-displaying-weapon-near-protesters-wins-democratic-primary-another-term

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
61% support for this constitution shredding tyrant says a lot about the population of this hell hole. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
61% support for this constitution shredding tyrant says a lot about the population of this hell hole.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I guess they really want "the government they vote for".

The implications for America are not good.

Because the "government they want", is not a Republic.
Nor even a "democracy".

Offline rustynail

The people have spoken.

Offline skeeter

The people have spoken.
The rats have spoken. The people have their chance in November.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The people have spoken.

Then they deserve the leaders they demand, good and hard.  Portland, OR can give them some pointers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican