Author Topic: Newly Released George Floyd Body Cam Footage Should Make Keith Ellison Nervous  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 5, 2020
Newly Released George Floyd Body Cam Footage Should Make Keith Ellison Nervous
By Parker Beauregard

Those of us that care about actual justice can only view the newly leaked arrest video of George Floyd in one way: damning to the media narrative.

A viewing of the video reveals that the events leading up to Floyd's unfortunate, entirely avoidable death are not as they initially seemed, and its release is nothing short of tossing a massive wrench into the agenda-driven gears of media and political discourse.  The four officers might well be guilty of something, but the current second-degree charge of murder is not one of them.  The political overreach in the case will cause nothing short of absolute chaos when the verdict is read.

In the immediate aftermath of the Floyd incident this past May, Minnesota's top lawman, an activist first and Democrat attorney general second by the name of Keith Ellison, recommended a third-degree murder charge for Derek Chauvin and the three assisting officers.  Under Minnesota statute, third-degree murder would include an action that is "without intent to effect the death of any person" yet "causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/newly_released_george_floyd_body_cam_footage_should_make_keith_ellison_nervous.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

People were just sure that the police were beating on Floyd in the back of the police car, even some here...

They were dead wrong.

Floyd was the cause of Floyd's death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
August 5, 2020
Newly Released George Floyd Body Cam Footage Should Make Keith Ellison Nervous
By Parker Beauregard

Those of us that care about actual justice can only view the newly leaked arrest video of George Floyd in one way: damning to the media narrative.

A viewing of the video reveals that the events leading up to Floyd's unfortunate, entirely avoidable death are not as they initially seemed, and its release is nothing short of tossing a massive wrench into the agenda-driven gears of media and political discourse.  The four officers might well be guilty of something, but the current second-degree charge of murder is not one of them. The political overreach in the case will cause nothing short of absolute chaos when the verdict is read.

@mystery-ak

That's true regardless of which way it goes. This is going to be especially true if the right decides it's time to fight. Unlike the left,we have the weapons AND the experience.

Not to mention metric tons of frustration and anger built up.

If America's right decides it's time to take the law into their own hands,it's going to REALLY get ugly.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I agree.  Seeing that video confirmed what I already knew.  He caused his own death.

I think the police will get off because of this video and the fact he was all doped up with a plethora of drugs.

Floyd was just one more dirtbag that ended badly.  His death was tragic, and it may well still destroy the lives of the four police officers, for I do not see any of them keeping their jobs. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The lie has already been around the world 100 times, and the truth is just now getting its pants on?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree.  Seeing that video confirmed what I already knew.  He caused his own death.

I think the police will get off because of this video and the fact he was all doped up with a plethora of drugs.

Floyd was just one more dirtbag that ended badly.  His death was tragic, and it may well still destroy the lives of the four police officers, for I do not see any of them keeping their jobs.

High five!   888high58888

Offline skeeter

The lie has already been around the world 100 times, and the truth is just now getting its pants on?
The rats are evil garbage right out of a 80s Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. And half the nation is with em.

This is shaping up like something right out of Revelations.