Author Topic: Watch–Joe Biden Snaps at Black Reporter over Cognitive Test Question: ‘Are You a Junkie?’  (Read 415 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 5 Aug 2020

Joe Biden bristled at a question about whether or not he has taken a cognitive test, asking an interviewer Tuesday morning whether he would pass a drug test and stumbling over his words several times in the course of one minute.

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/05/watch-joe-biden-snaps-at-black-reporter-over-cognitive-test-question-are-you-a-junkie/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So,  slow Joe implied all blacks are junkies and drug addicts.....  Gets a pass from the MSM.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

So,  slow Joe implied all blacks are junkies and drug addicts.....  Gets a pass from the MSM.
Good to see you back @Wingnut

Offline mountaineer

Joe definitely would pass that fil-fil-fit uh fitness test.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe definitely would pass that fil-fil-fit uh fitness test.

Joe doesn't know or understand the meaning of the word.  But then he doesn't understand the meaning of most words with his diminished mental capacity.   I wonder if those hair plugs are there to hid his lobotomy scar?

Good to see you back @Wingnut

Thanks Tater!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kyle Olson 5 Aug 2020

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

Corn Pop be a bad dude.  Maybe he got it from him first hand.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kyle Olson 5 Aug 2020

Joe Biden bristled at a question about whether or not he has taken a cognitive test, asking an interviewer Tuesday morning whether he would pass a drug test and stumbling over his words several times in the course of one minute.

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Smooth,Joe,smooth! Good thing for you that you are a Dim,or you would be in serious trouble now after insulting a member of the Master Race.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Of course. Some bigots are "more equal" than other bigots.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Welcome Back...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

Imagine had Trump had said this..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Wingnut

Offline Wingnut

Offline libertybele

:rolling: :rolling: :silly: :silly:   Ah, the comedic material from Sloe Joe just keeps getting better.  I'm keeping a list of his insults:  (Feel free to add to the list)

#1 You're a lying dog-faced pony solider (still my fave).

#2 You ain't black enough.

#3 Are you a junkie?

The 'Daily Mail' is also reporting his latest gaffe -- so the UK is now aware of his psycho babble  happy77

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8595797/Joe-Biden-says-no-Donald-Trumps-cognitive-test-challenge.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:33:42 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

Hi @Wingnut!

Offline Wingnut