Author Topic: Nolte – Seattle Protesters Turned Away When Confronted by Armed Residents: ‘That’s Why You Are Peace  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 4 Aug 2020

Left-wing protesters were chased off by armed residents in the Seattle suburbs … and it was glorious.

With their faces covered and their backpacks bulging with heaven-knows-what, a group of protesters were on their way to Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best’s Snohomish County home on Saturday when they were successfully stopped and chased away by a group of people who identified themselves as local residents. The protesters were then informed they were trespassing on a private road and that local law enforcement was on the way.

Two of the self-identified residents were armed.

Below is the video, and as you watch it, take note of a few things…

How all Antifa males sound like Breaking Bad’s Jesse Pinkman.
    How the protesters change their story from We’re here to protest peacefully to We’re just looking for a friend.
    Why we should all drop to our knees and thank the Good Lord for the Second Amendment.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/04/nolte-seattle-protesters-turned-away-when-confronted-by-armed-residents-thats-why-you-are-peaceful/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sam Colt made us a peaceful people and some more than others. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Antifa doesn't do so well when they get outside their gun free urban jungles.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mortarman

I love it when the Sturmabteilung comes face to face with people who will sit up in a tree for hours, wearing camouflage waiting for something to kill.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.