Author Topic: Jill Biden promises her husband will debate Trump this fall, is 'close' to choosing running mate  (Read 854 times)

Offline EdinVA

I'm concerned there is a real possibility that Biden will be helped by the debates. If they have his meds right and he doesn't produce to much word salad the media will be able to prop him up. The bar has been set so low that if Trump doesn't completely destroy him Biden will be presented as the "winner".

I think it is more likely that Trump will verbally destroy Biden and come off looking really mean, which the marshmallows will love

Offline bilo

I think it is more likely that Trump will verbally destroy Biden and come off looking really mean, which the marshmallows will love

@skeeter

So Trump is really in a tougher spot than it looks like. If he destroys Biden he's a cruel guy beating up the old man and if he loses Biden has shown he is the better man for the office. I think Trump will do well and Biden will screw up enough that people will see he's a doddering old fool, but I don't believe the debates are the slam dunk most people think they will be.

I want Trump to win big in Nov.. I'm very concerned where the country and world goes if he doesn't. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It doesn't matter what happens,the media WILL declare Biden to be the winner.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Lando Lincoln

It doesn't matter what happens,the media WILL declare Biden to be the winner.

Unless he sits on stage and babbles like a toddler, you are likely correct.  They'll also point out how inarticulate President Trump is and flag any misstatements he may make. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

So Trump is really in a tougher spot than it looks like. If he destroys Biden he's a cruel guy beating up the old man and if he loses Biden has shown he is the better man for the office. I think Trump will do well and Biden will screw up enough that people will see he's a doddering old fool, but I don't believe the debates are the slam dunk most people think they will be.

I want Trump to win big in Nov.. I'm very concerned where the country and world goes if he doesn't.
Me too, but I'm not so sure it will be possible for anyone to pull off a 1984 type landslide anymore. Too many pre programmed rat voters. Anyway a blowout of the rats in November is the only way I see any kind of national change of course.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I say it is Biden Demming in November.  He needs Florida, and she is the only candidate that represents a state he needs.  He has to win Florida to win.

I think that's a pretty good bet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
dancer, FYI Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran, so she is not eligible to be VP.

On the matter of the debates, I fully expect Biden to come out and fire broadsides, zingers that are intended to mortally wound Trump.  If he comes out as Uncle Joe, he stumbles.  Only thing he will not do is declare he wants to take the president out by the woodshed to kick his *ss. 

If that were to happen, I suspect Trump would knock him out with one punch.