Author Topic: Exclusive: Mike Pence Tells ‘Silent Majority’ to ‘Let Your Voice Be Heard’ — ‘Polling Is Broken’  (Read 146 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Kraychik 4 Aug 2020

Vice President Mike Pence said “polling America is broken” while addressing a “silent majority” of Americans he estimated would support President Donald Trump in November’s presidential election, offering his remarks on Tuesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

Marlow asked the vice president: “Let’s talk about the concept of the Silent Majority… What do you say to those people who are out there who are skeptical that one exists?”

Pence remarked, “The traveling that I have a chance to do as vice president, Alex, the silent majority doesn’t look very silent to me. I was in Pennsylvania for that Cops for Trump [rally] last week, we had hundreds of people in a parking lot in downtown of a small town, a great area of Pennsylvania, and there were just as many people on the streets as we rolled into town waving signs and [giving] thumbs up, and I just sense a great deal of enthusiasm out there.”

more w/audio
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/08/04/mike-pence-the-silent-majority-doesnt-look-very-silent-to-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34