Author Topic: Jorge Ramos: Blacks 'Already Had' A President So It’s Time For AOC 2024  (Read 776 times)

rangerrebew

Jorge Ramos: Blacks 'Already Had' A President So It’s Time For AOC 2024
Jorge Bonilla
August 4th, 2020 11:55 AM

Univision senior anchor Jorge Ramos is at his most candid and revealing when discussing U.S. politics with overseas press. His recent interview with El País Semanal, Spain’s equivalent to The New York Times Magazine, is no exception.

Ramos sat down with El País for a broad interview which, in addition to some of his usual tropes (such as the demonization of Hispanic conservatives), closes out by reaffirming his singular devotion to the cult of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez:

RODRIGUEZ MANTILLA: Do you hope to see a Latino president?

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/latino/jorge-bonilla/2020/08/04/jorge-ramos-blacks-already-had-president-so-its-time-aoc-2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have no problem with a Latino POTUS.  I do have a problem with one dumber than a box of rocks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
One would think Ramos to be in possession of some intelligence, considering his attained age and work experience.  However, the notion that he adores AOC, and would like to see her POTUS invalidates any credibility one would give him.  He is a master dunce!!!

Online cato potatoe

Eh, correction: We had a 1/2 black president.  The Puerto Ricans have already had their turn.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sorry bud, Only Black Lives Matter.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 4 Aug 2020

In a Tuesday interview with Spain’s El País Semanal, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos remarked that black Americans “already had” a member of their community as president — a reference to former President Barack Obama — and looked forward to the “next giant step” of a Latina such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) being elected to the White House.

A transcript is as follows:

RODRIGUEZ MANTILLA: Do you hope to see a Latino president?

JORGE RAMOS: Of course! Not just to see one, but I hope I’m able to cover one as a journalist. There are more Latinos than African-Americans. They’ve already had one. The next giant step would be to see a Latina in the White House.

MANTILLA: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, once she’s old enough to run, after turning 35?

RAMOS: She’s part of the generation that my 31-year-old daughter Paola belongs to.

MANTILLA: How do you define them?

RAMOS: Direct, fearless. They tell it like it is. They don’t wait. They show themselves to be very impatient. They handle cell phones and social media like no one else, and will quickly seize control from those who hold it now. So much so that I hope they’re in even more of a hurry.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/08/04/jorge-ramos-wants-latina-president-black-americans-already-had-one/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've been predicting this since she was first elected.
She'll go after Schumer's Senate seat in 2022.
And then she'll run for president in 2024.

I'll also predict she's got as good a chance as any other democrat-communist who'll be in the running...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have no problem with a Latino POTUS.  I do have a problem with one dumber than a box of rocks.

@catfish1957

Same here.

While I freely admit I don't have the exposure to His and Her Panics that people like you who live in Texas does,MY admittedly limited experience is they tend to be MORE conservative than most of the white people I know. DAMN proud to be Americans,and weren't shy about letting you know it.

Seriously,and I lived in a "Mexican neighborhood" in Denver for a couple of years. I have to tell ya,I liked 90+ percent of them. Same with the ones I met in the army. Some of, the finest human beings I have ever known. Granted,my black eyes and Indian blood MAY have had a little something to do with it,but I honestly don't think it had that much effect.

This does NOT include Puerto Ricians,though. I know it stands to reason they can't ALL be oxygen thieves ,but I have never met the exceptions. Then again,I have never lived in NYC.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:38:17 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

I can see AOC going after Schumer's seat, and beating the old fool.  But it is one dummy being replaced by one dummer yet.  Nothing about AOC impresses me, nothing!!!

She might well try to run for POTUS, but I honestly do not see her getting traction.  She lacks intelligence, and her ideas are so bizarre that anyone with half a brain could bury her in a debate. 

And I should also mention that there exist no 35 year old I believe qualified to be POTUS.  I expect more knowledge and life experience.  The requirements for POTUS need to be amended.  Back in the 18th century, average life expectancy was 35, and thus the age for POTUS.  But today, that number is more than doubled, and I want more experience than what 35 brings to the table.  I think it should be increased to 45, or even 50.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:33:39 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline GrouchoTex

Goya gonna be sold out again............

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can see AOC going after Schumer's seat, and beating the old fool.

@jafo2010

I can't. From references I have read he has a majority Jewish district,and even though we all KNOW it is impossible for Jews to be prejudiced,I just don't seen them voting for a PR. ESPECIALLY not a communist PR.

But it is one dummy being replaced by one dummer yet.

He's not a dummy at all. He is a tool.

Nothing about AOC impresses me, nothing!!!

True. She needs to gain about 50 lbs before you could say "She doesn't sweat much for a fat girl."

She might well try to run for POTUS, but I honestly do not see her getting traction.

I don't think that matters. She WOULD get fame and fortune,and be in a position to run again in the future. Or get paid big bucks to NOT run in the future.

She lacks intelligence, and her ideas are so bizarre that anyone with half a brain could bury her in a debate. 

Since when has ANY of that kept anyone from running for president? Or even getting the nomination? Remember Goober Gore?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

Sneakypete...perhaps I am missing something, but Schumer does not represent a district, he represents the state of New York.  And the state of New York is not primarily Jewish.  The numbers of Puerto Ricans in New York state is only slightly less than the Jewish population.

And frankly, it will not be the Jewish or Puerto Rican population that puts her over the edge, it will be liberal suburban women, and I say they vote for her.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@jafo2010

I can't. From references I have read he has a majority Jewish district,and even though we all KNOW it is impossible for Jews to be prejudiced,I just don't seen them voting for a PR. ESPECIALLY not a communist PR.

He's not a dummy at all. He is a tool.

True. She needs to gain about 50 lbs before you could say "She doesn't sweat much for a fat girl."

I don't think that matters. She WOULD get fame and fortune,and be in a position to run again in the future. Or get paid big bucks to NOT run in the future.

Since when has ANY of that kept anyone from running for president? Or even getting the nomination? Remember Goober Gore?
Sheesh, how about Lurch?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I was thinking the one who violated the Logan Act, repeatedly...spent Christmas in Cambodia or someplace....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis