Author Topic: The Real Reason Democrats are Pushing for Mail-In Ballots  (Read 252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Real Reason Democrats are Pushing for Mail-In Ballots
« on: August 04, 2020, 01:32:01 pm »
August 4, 2020
The Real Reason Democrats are Pushing for Mail-In Ballots
By Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.

Mail-in ballots are the latest talking point for Democrats and their media allies. They claim this will keep voters safe from the Wuhan virus, even though it is burning itself out quite nicely on its own.

The surges in cases we are seeing across the country means that more and more of the population have been exposed to the virus. The vast majority are not getting sick; in fact most don’t even know they are ill and they are getting tested due to potential exposure, for return to work, travel, or simply because the tests are widely available and free under most insurance plans.

Once the virus tears through a population, there are fewer left to infect, and it goes away. A summer surge in positive tests brings us closer to herd immunity and this will likely burn itself out by fall. Normal colds and seasonal flu may complicate things, but that’s another story.

The compassionate Democrats say it’s too dangerous to wait in line to vote. Yet it was fine for hundreds to wait in line for John Lewis’s funeral procession. Hypocrisy is on full display when it comes to the Chinese coronavirus.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/the_real_reason_democrats_are_pushing_for_mailin_ballots.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Real Reason Democrats are Pushing for Mail-In Ballots
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 03:23:26 pm »
The story, and the people it quotes, ignore the Safe Harbor provision in the Election Law.  If a state cannot certify a winner of the Electoral College slate by 12/8/2020, then the state gets zero electors.  The size of the Electoral College is reduced and the threshold for victory drops well below 270 EVs.

The states that go with massive mail-in ballots will be disadvantaged, and they are primarily Rat states.

There will be riots and talk of secession.  I'll be selling popcorn by the metric tonne.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 12:52:09 am »
"The Real Reason Democrats are Pushing for Mail-In Ballots..."

Fraud.
(that was easy!)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 01:08:25 am »
The story, and the people it quotes, ignore the Safe Harbor provision in the Election Law.  If a state cannot certify a winner of the Electoral College slate by 12/8/2020, then the state gets zero electors.  The size of the Electoral College is reduced and the threshold for victory drops well below 270 EVs.

The states that go with massive mail-in ballots will be disadvantaged, and they are primarily Rat states.

There will be riots and talk of secession.  I'll be selling popcorn by the metric tonne.

Some great man, I currently disremember who, once said something akin to "Those who would be ignorant and free want what never was and never will be".  He was right.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien