Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Police bodycam footage shows moment-by-moment arrest of George Floyd for the first time  (Read 1963 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican Yeah you were putting words in my mouth and trying make yourself seem woke at the same time. A simple "What does that mean would have sufficed?" But NO you had to go on an ignorant rant. Or how about "Google is your friend" it is the Second and third entries. You owe me an apology.

Who are you talking about?  NEVER ,  did I post 'google is your friend'. I asked, if  B stood for black on George Floyd thread.   The horror.   Like , MOD ONE, SAID...get back on topic. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
IMO...

In a just, common sense world, this film proves that this thing should be reduced to an excessive force charge on Chauvin, and no reprecussions to the other 3.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@verga @Right_in_Virginia

I agree with @Right-in-Virginia. Not everything is a pissing contest. Sometimes it is just actual misunderstandings or misstatements.

Would help if the person in question wouldn't go off into a ballistic rant.  Sometimes she just asks for trouble.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
IMO...

In a just, common sense world, this film proves that this thing should be reduced to an excessive force charge on Chauvin, and no reprecussions to the other 3.

Unfortunately what's happened is that Minnesota AG and certified spousal abuser Keith X has stepped in and over charged all the officers involved.  They won't get convicted of anything close to what they are charged with ensuring more riots and violence.

Same thing is gonna happen in the Brianna Taylor case in Louisville.

Just like the left planned.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IMO...

@catfish1957

True,but it's been so long since common sense was applied to anything political that I honestly can't remember if it ever even happened once.

EVERYBODY is working this and everything else for the maximum personal advantage for them. Compared to politicking,pimping is an honorable profession. At least everybody knows up front they are going to get screwed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Would help if the person in question wouldn't go off into a ballistic rant.  Sometimes she just asks for trouble.

@catfish1957

Yeah,but we need to remember she didn't grow up as an American,so some of the terms we use regularly can be confusing to her.

And sitting that aside for a moment,surely there are more important things here to argue about?

I know I never have any trouble getting into arguments here,and I am a VERY charming fellow!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Not any rant.  I asked a QUESTION.  That is a rant?  wow.    22222frying pan

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Not any rant.  I asked a QUESTION.  That is a rant?  wow.    22222frying pan

From. your post earlier.....    This is a rant!!!!

pointing-down

"I DID NO SUCH THING.  I was asking...what that meant.  I've seen that ACRONYM before.  I was guessing B was for blac? I DON'T KNOW.  You need to have better reading comprehension.  I put zero words in anyones mouth.  I WAS ASKING WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND GUESSED B WAS FOR BLACK, AS THIS IS GEORGE FLOYD'S THREAD.   Something wrong with you. You don't understand the words, that I was ASKING what that acronym meant?  How could I post words into someone's mouth, when I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THOSE LETTERS.....MEANT!"

Offline roamer_1

Yes. The first autopsy indicated he died from heart failure while high on multiple drugs including fentanyl and methamphetamine. And that he had serious heart issues prior to that day.

The hired gun autopsy claimed it was due to pressure on the neck. It is pretty obvious which is the truth.

Wee correction: LETHAL dose of Fentanyl, and meth too IIRC... Dead man walking.

Offline libertybele

@LegalAmerican Yeah you were putting words in my mouth and trying make yourself seem woke at the same time. A simple "What does that mean would have sufficed?" But NO you had to go on an ignorant rant. Or how about "Google is your friend" it is the Second and third entries. You owe me an apology.

@verga  I honestly don't appreciate the continual rants I get from LA as well -- that's what the "ignore" feature is for.  happy77
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 06:26:09 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

I knew it was a high amount but I don't know what lethal levels are. He might have died in the back of the cop car if he hadn't demanded/fought to be removed from it. He was a suicide in process.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I'm pretty darned sure you  recall correctly.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/05/read-george-floyd-autopsy-report-with-cause-of-death-and-other-factors/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

@catfish1957

Yeah,but we need to remember she didn't grow up as an American,so some of the terms we use regularly can be confusing to her.

And sitting that aside for a moment,surely there are more important things here to argue about?

I know I never have any trouble getting into arguments here,and I am a VERY charming fellow!

*****rollingeyes*****

Yes @sneakypete you beez a very charmin fella  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

@verga  I honestly don't appreciate the continual rants I get from LA as well -- that's what the "ignore" feature is for.  happy77
I only have about 3-4 people on ignore, but each of them went out of their way to earn that distinction.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Very detailed examination of what happened.

Who Killed George Floyd?
https://spectator.org/george-floyd-death-toxicology-report/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DB

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So STOP guessing and quit putting words they never said into the mouths of others. IMHO you did a hell of a lot more than ask what BKMK meant. 

No harm done so far but keep it up and I WILL get the mods involved.

:bkmk:   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: