Author Topic: Rush: This Trump Video Is What the Election Is All About  (Read 473 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: This Trump Video Is What the Election Is All About
« on: August 03, 2020, 06:30:18 pm »

This Trump Video Is What the Election Is All About

Aug 3, 2020

RUSH: I want to go back to last year. The Trump campaign ran an ad last year, and I hope they keep running this ad. This ad is really what this election, if you ask me, is all about. Listen to this. Sound number 1.

THE PRESIDENT: The more that a broken system tells you that you’re wrong, the more certain you should be that you must keep pushing ahead. Because it’s the outsiders who change the world and who make a real and lasting difference. Nothing worth doing ever came easy. Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation. The future belongs to the people who follow their heart, no matter what the critics say. We must always remember that we share one home and one glorious destiny. We all bleed the same red blood of patriots. We all salute the same great American flag. Our best days are yet to come.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

RUSH: This is exactly the attitude that is needed right now. This is exactly the attitude to counter the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party right now, folks, is a train wreck. Instead, though, it is portrayed as a tour de force by the Drive-By Media. The Democrat Party is portrayed as an unstoppable freight train heading down the tracks that’s just taking over everything in its path. But it isn’t. It’s a train wreck.

Let’s review the recent track record. Joe Biden is not capable of debate, much less a coherent conversation. And, by the way, there are people who are close to Secret Service agents around the guy who claim it’s getting even worse. I mean, really problematically worse. And so here come the claims from the Biden camp — there’s a column in the New York Times, I think, maybe Wall Street Journal, there’s a column: We don’t need debates anymore in American politics. We don’t need debates in American politics. We shouldn’t even be deciding presidential races based on debates.

That would not ever have been written or dared be published were it not for the fact that the Democrat nominee can’t debate.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

Re: Rush: This Trump Video Is What the Election Is All About
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 01:22:49 am »

Juvenile thought and behavior is what we would hear if we watched the media. High School level at best.

Can you remember those teachers in HS? I can. They were not self starters, or of exceptional intellect.

They were interested in their subject and some were interested in students' education.

Even the most technical guy I had in Physics had severe limitations. Not so much that he didn't instill a love of physics and mathematics. McCloud was outstanding as an instructor but he was basically at his pinnacle. Several of his students went
on to great things. I am indebted to him as he had more to do with my becoming an engineer than any other person.

These young men thought like adults and very bright humans at a very early age. They knew they were smarter than those around them and smarter than many adults. They picked up what McCloud had very easily. He was up to that time my best teacher.

Trump has a very high intellect. His IQ exceeds 160. He could see in ideas a way to make things and make them better. He could see the obstacles and fitness the problems. He can see things where others only see fog.

He is a great man, highly intelligent, and interested in contributing to his country. I am glad he chose to run. I am glad he is distinctive in his conversation. I am glad he is our leader. A great man who has the capability of being the greatest president
of all time.

Four more years for a great man, our President.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 01:46:14 am »
This Trump Video Is What the Election Is All About

Aug 3, 2020

RUSH: I want to go back to last year. The Trump campaign ran an ad last year, and I hope they keep running this ad. This ad is really what this election, if you ask me, is all about. Listen to this. Sound number 1.

THE PRESIDENT: The more that a broken system tells you that you’re wrong, the more certain you should be that you must keep pushing ahead. Because it’s the outsiders who change the world and who make a real and lasting difference. Nothing worth doing ever came easy. Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation. The future belongs to the people who follow their heart, no matter what the critics say. We must always remember that we share one home and one glorious destiny. We all bleed the same red blood of patriots. We all salute the same great American flag. Our best days are yet to come.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

RUSH: This is exactly the attitude that is needed right now. This is exactly the attitude to counter the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party right now, folks, is a train wreck. Instead, though, it is portrayed as a tour de force by the Drive-By Media. The Democrat Party is portrayed as an unstoppable freight train heading down the tracks that’s just taking over everything in its path. But it isn’t. It’s a train wreck.

Let’s review the recent track record. Joe Biden is not capable of debate, much less a coherent conversation. And, by the way, there are people who are close to Secret Service agents around the guy who claim it’s getting even worse. I mean, really problematically worse. And so here come the claims from the Biden camp — there’s a column in the New York Times, I think, maybe Wall Street Journal, there’s a column: We don’t need debates anymore in American politics. We don’t need debates in American politics. We shouldn’t even be deciding presidential races based on debates.

That would not ever have been written or dared be published were it not for the fact that the Democrat nominee can’t debate.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 01:50:36 am »

Trump has a very high intellect. His IQ exceeds 160. He could see in ideas a way to make things and make them better. He could see the obstacles and fitness the problems. He can see things where others only see fog.

He is a great man, highly intelligent, and interested in contributing to his country. I am glad he chose to run. I am glad he is distinctive in his conversation. I am glad he is our leader. A great man who has the capability of being the greatest president
of all time.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 02:22:32 am »
Beautiful spot!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 04:01:02 am »
Trump has a very high intellect. His IQ exceeds 160. He could see in ideas a way to make things and make them better. He could see the obstacles and fitness the problems. He can see things where others only see fog. He is a great man, highly intelligent, and interested in contributing to his country. I am glad he chose to run. I am glad he is distinctive in his conversation. I am glad he is our leader. A great man who has the capability of being the greatest president of all time. Four more years for our President.
[/quote]
--------------------------
Hmm.....high intellect....makes things better.......fitness the problems?.....contributes to his country....
......distinctive in his conversation........greatest president of all time.....
On the contrarian hand......a Viet-nam draft dodger..........a bankrupt 4x..........divorced 3x.........
...a compulsive womanizer..........can barely utter a coherent sentence even when written for him.......
.....couldn't shine the Boots of Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt........
and most significant of all.........an addictive liar who cannot recognize or utter the truth.............
Other than that he's a swell guy.
No matter, he'll be out on his butt in some 90 days and instantly forgotten, Praise the Lord!!!

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 04:09:49 am »
Juvenile thought and behavior is what we would hear if we watched the media. High School level at best.

Can you remember those teachers in HS? I can. They were not self starters, or of exceptional intellect.

They were interested in their subject and some were interested in students' education.

Even the most technical guy I had in Physics had severe limitations. Not so much that he didn't instill a love of physics and mathematics. McCloud was outstanding as an instructor but he was basically at his pinnacle. Several of his students went
on to great things. I am indebted to him as he had more to do with my becoming an engineer than any other person.

These young men thought like adults and very bright humans at a very early age. They knew they were smarter than those around them and smarter than many adults. They picked up what McCloud had very easily. He was up to that time my best teacher.

of all time.

What is your basis of claiming he has an IQ of 160?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 04:15:51 am »
This one still brings tears to my eyes .... from the SOTU  -- the one Pelosi tore up.

A Land of Heroes

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QuJAXBIMg

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 04:21:26 am »
This one still brings tears to my eyes .... from the SOTU  -- the one Pelosi tore up.

A Land of Heroes

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QuJAXBIMg

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 04:25:20 am »
Trump has a very high intellect. His IQ exceeds 160. He could see in ideas a way to make things and make them better. He could see the obstacles and fitness the problems. He can see things where others only see fog. He is a great man, highly intelligent, and interested in contributing to his country. I am glad he chose to run. I am glad he is distinctive in his conversation. I am glad he is our leader. A great man who has the capability of being the greatest president of all time. Four more years for our President.

Hmm.....high intellect....makes things better.......fitness the problems?.....contributes to his country....
......distinctive in his conversation........greatest president of all time.....
On the contrarian hand......a Viet-nam draft dodger..........a bankrupt 4x..........divorced 3x.........
...a compulsive womanizer..........can barely utter a coherent sentence even when written for him.......
.....couldn't shine the Boots of Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt........
and most significant of all.........an addictive liar who cannot recognize or utter the truth.............
No matter, he'll be out on his butt in some 90 days and instantly forgotten, Praise the Lord!!!

May God forgive your unrelenting and soul-deep hate.  You're starting to give humans a bad name.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:31:12 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 05:22:05 am »

Everything you post is a lie. Joe BideN..Bill Clinton...BERNIE SANDERS,  MIKE BLOOMBERG..OBAMA....none of them served in the military. BIDEN, CLINTON, SANDERS, BLOOMBERG,  all in Vietnam era.  POTUS had his ss # 580.  A 'dodger' went to CANADA.  Trump did not do that.  He was eligible for the draft for 3 years.  Twice A-1, once Y-1.  POTUS actually is an officer, captain, with 4 years of military school.  It is like ROTC. I have a copy of his draft card.  Then I was told draft ended in 300 #'s. 
 TWO TIMES DIVORCED.  He is on his third marriage, of 17 years. Marla cheated on Donald.
He created 500 business. So he has a 94% successful job creation percent. Those bankruptcies, were not personal. Chap. 13.  These were all CHAPTER 11, corporation re-organization, which means, everyone is paid on a schedule from court. Everyone was paid. BTW they were managed by IVANA & destroyed their marriage. He never blamed her.

Womanizer?  It is called dating.  He was single for a time too.  So much TRUMP ENVY, and zero facts.  What did I miss?

Zero liar. That is media who does that. Every word POTUS says,  they twist, distort. I used to have the proof with STEFAN MOLYNEUX, from Canada, but he posted so much truth, YOUTUBE, has him banned. He had recorded lies by media, what they said, who said it & compared to what POTUS actually said on video. MEDIA IS THE LIAR NOT POTUS.

http://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg   
http://youtu.be/Vsbr8QMPLWY

Offline Absalom

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 05:41:25 am »
May God forgive your unrelenting and soul-deep hate.  You're starting to give humans a bad name.
----------------------
Truth is many things, a disciplinarian, a mirror, a teacher, a promoter of honesty and integrity.
It is a virtue of critical importance for any leader who must be an example to his subjects.
It's contrary is dishonesty, not hate.
Suggest you get real about Trump for, say 10 minutes, as he's a short timer.
Fantasy people and worlds don't exist no matter how strongly one wishes they did.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:24:26 pm by Absalom »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 05:50:22 am »
Stefan.  Stefan Molyneux Responds To His YouTube Ban

41,356 views•Jul 29, 2020

Stefan Molyneux responds to his YouTube ban after his channel Free Domain Radio was deleted. Watch the full episode here:
https://youtu.be/CIBKsqQ-irc

#stefanmolyneux #ban #freespeech

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 06:04:50 am »
----------------------
Truth is many things,

Nah ... you love to hate.  I'll continue to pray that God forgives you.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 06:15:37 am »
Everything you post is a lie. Joe BideN..Bill Clinton...BERNIE SANDERS,  MIKE BLOOMBERG..OBAMA....none of them served in the military. BIDEN, CLINTON, SANDERS, BLOOMBERG,  all in Vietnam era.  POTUS had his ss # 580.  A 'dodger' went to CANADA.  Trump did not do that.  He was eligible for the draft for 3 years.  Twice A-1, once Y-1.  POTUS actually is an officer, captain, with 4 years of military school.  It is like ROTC. I have a copy of his draft card.  Then I was told draft ended in 300 #'s. 
 TWO TIMES DIVORCED.  He is on his third marriage, of 17 years. Marla cheated on Donald.
He created 500 business. So he has a 94% successful job creation percent. Those bankruptcies, were not personal. Chap. 13.  These were all CHAPTER 11, corporation re-organization, which means, everyone is paid on a schedule from court. Everyone was paid. BTW they were managed by IVANA & destroyed their marriage. He never blamed her.
Womanizer?  It is called dating.  He was single for a time too.  So much TRUMP ENVY, and zero facts.  What did I miss?
Zero liar. That is media who does that. Every word POTUS says,  they twist, distort. I used to have the proof with STEFAN MOLYNEUX, from Canada, but he posted so much truth, YOUTUBE, has him banned. He had recorded lies by media, what they said, who said it & compared to what POTUS actually said on video. MEDIA IS THE LIAR NOT POTUS.
------------------------------------
Er...............sorry but here come those inconveniences, the facts.
* Trump competed in baseball, football, squash and tennis all thru college.
So a year after graduating he became draft eligible, then suddenly he wasn't. How so?
Because a Podiatrist, who was a tenant of Trump's father diagnosed him w/Bone Spurs
making him medically 4F ineligible. The daughter of the Podiatrist testified that her father told her
that he did it as a favor to Fred Trump "because they always took care of each others interests/needs."
Trump was sent to the N.Y. Military Academy by his mother because of chronic discipline problems at 13 years of age and was never a U.S. military officer. NEVER!
* Trump was divorced 3X.
* Trump declared bankruptcy 4X.
WHAT DID I MISS??? Your medication, get on it immediately!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:31:17 pm by Absalom »

Offline DB

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2020, 03:49:19 pm »

http://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg   
http://youtu.be/Vsbr8QMPLWY

Chapter 11 does not mean everyone was paid on a schedule and got what was owed them.

Many people don't get paid at all. Others get pennies on the dollar. Delayed payments can destroy the businesses that provided services because they too had to pay to provide those services.

Chapter 11 is because you can't pay your bills which simply means others that provided services to Trump's businesses believing they would be paid got screwed. Many got nothing for the what they provided.