Author Topic: Obama announces first wave of 2020 endorsements  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama announces first wave of 2020 endorsements
« on: August 03, 2020, 04:19:22 pm »
Obama announces first wave of 2020 endorsements
By Rebecca Klar - 08/03/20 12:15 PM EDT

Former President Obama announced his first batch of 2020 endorsements on Monday, giving support to Democrats looking to defend or flip seats in multiple tight races.

“I’m proud to endorse this diverse and hopeful collection of thoughtful, empathetic, and highly qualified Democrats. Together, these candidates will help us redeem our country’s promise by sticking up for working class people, restoring fairness and opportunity to our system, and fighting for the good of all Americans — not just those at the top,” Obama said in an announcement published on Medium.

He also urged Americans, if possible, to vote early, either by mail or in-person.

Obama endorsed a range of Democrats seeking both federal and state-level offices, including candidates in four of the tightest Senate races for seats held by Republicans.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/510264-obama-announces-first-wave-of-2020-endorsements
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 04:22:30 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama announces first wave of 2020 endorsements
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 04:24:40 pm »
Now you know who not to vote for!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 04:32:49 pm »
Now you know who not to vote for!

Mr Managed Decline obviously feels it's safe to crawl out from under his rock now that the economy has been trashed.

I hope he reminds everyone what it was like to live in a country with a crypto marxist race baiter in charge.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 01:30:56 pm »
Obama kiss of death: Not every candidate thrilled to have that supposedly prized Obama endorsement
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/obama_kiss_of_death_not_every_candidate_thrilled_to_have_that_supposedly_prized_obama_endorsement.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 01:56:23 pm »
Obama leaves AOC off lengthy list of Democrats he’s supporting for office
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/03/obama-leaves-aoc-off-lengthy-list-of-democrats-hes-supporting-for-office-955471
Support the USO